“Has Seen Better Days”

51 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 60 helpful votes
“Has Seen Better Days”
Reviewed 7 May 2014

It seems as if most people seemed to really like this place so maybe that was why I was disappointed with my experience there. I thought the cost was a little much so your best option is probably to buy the Fun Pass that allows you to visit several attractions at a discounted price. I could imagine this was probably pretty nice at one point but now it looks a little tired. Several of the dinosaurs had pieces broken off of them and it just seemed like the upkeep of the attraction had been lacking.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Andy3838

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Brings out the kid in all of us”
Reviewed 25 April 2014

This was an amazing golf course, so authentic you weren't sure if to play golf of shoot a movie, from the heat in your face whenever the volcano erupts to the screeches and roars this was solo much fun for my entire family.

Visited August 2013
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Mini Golf”
Reviewed 22 April 2014

This was a fun activity for us. It was not crowded when we went so were were able to move at our own pace. The themeing is fun and well maintained even so close after winter.

Saginaw, Michigan
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“A cool little course..”
Reviewed 19 April 2014

We loved all the huge dinosaurs and roars throughout the course.. The volcano was realistic enough to cause my three year old daughter to want to get to "safe" ground... lol...

Binghamton, New York
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“AHMAZING!”
Reviewed 17 April 2014

Honestly, My husband and I did this 5 years ago and then again recently because there is not a lot to do for just adults but also because it was sooo much fun. We purchased this as part of the Fun Pass where you get 4 other things included. Seriously so fun, took 2 hours and we just laughed the whole time. Do this but buy the fun pass!!