This was a smelly, dirty, worn and just old room. If there are better ones there, we didn't get one. I would pay $200 and up before staying in this dump again. Killed 2 spiders while there. I am used to way better but on the other hand fair and honest. Permanent stained toilet, floors and showers, sinks. I'm guessing all the good reviews were written by the staff. The room we had got stuck in 1980. I do believe the furniture is that old. We were in Buffalo for 1 day on family business. Flew in and could not get a room in Buffalo or any place close by less than $230, because of the game on Sunday Patriots/Bills. All hotels were sold out or charging rediculious prices. We brought passports with us just in case we would have to cross the border. The carpet was so dirty we only took shoes off to get in bed. The smell was terrible. Walls dirty, and stained. I used the toilet standing up (yes I am a female) I refused to use the shower or tub. I apologize to my fellow air passengers if you could tell. Nothing in this room was newer than 10 years other than (get this) the flat screen hanging on the wall. Who does that? Put a flat screen in the Bates Motel. I would feel horrible if I had to ask a homeless person to stay here. I kept telling myself "its just one night". Sorry never again. This is one of th0se $29-39 dollar a night room inflated because of the game. Next time I can't get a Westin/Hyatt/Hilton/Marriott........new, lesser brand name, I will drive 1-2 hrs or just pay the inflated rate at a high end hotel.. I've heard it's not home or just a bed, no, I should not have to lower my standards to crap. I would not lie about the condition, because I hope others are truthful as well, becuse I use their comments when selecting rooms. That's why I find it hard to believe any good reviews. I can't comment on the staff because it was just a check in process, nothing rude, just a transaction. She explained where the room was and gave me access to the internet (didn't use). No sense asking for a different room in this type of place and I know there were very few rooms anywhere and in similar places, I had been checking the internet all day before and same day. Bottom line never, ever, ever again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- CAA/AAA members,seniors and General Manager discounts available. Under New Management and totally renovated property. Will make your stay very relaxing and comfortable. Guaranteed! Villager Lodge now has the new Electronic door locks and 32 Inch LCD TVs, Hair Dryers, Ironing & Boards, Refrigerator, Microwave, High Wi-Fi and continental breakfast buffet in every room. Plus: 2, 3, 4 or more nights discounts. Please Visit us and you will not be disappointed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Villager Lodge Niagara Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villager Lodge Niagara Falls Hotel Niagara Falls
- Villager Hotel Niagara Falls
- Villager Motel Niagara Falls