“excellent off the road secret place”

Queen Charlotte Tea Room
Ranked #1 of 553 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Price range: US$7 - US$14
Cuisines: British, Canadian
Good for: Cheap Eats, Kids, Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: we are a British resturant and tea room.all our pies and cakes are home made . its little bit of england here in canada, we do the english style fish and chips and roast beef with yorkshire pudding .steak and kidney,cheese and onion pies, we also import british foods,candy and drinks.
Macedonia, Ohio
“excellent off the road secret place”
Reviewed 6 July 2014

I took my daughter to a trip to Niagara Falls for her 21st birthday. I wanted to make almost every meal memorable for her. We did the early bird at Skylon Tower for the fantastic view. But all we could talk about was how quaint, charming and delicious Queen Charlotte's Tea Room was! We ate lunch there and had delicious tea for two and the most awesome fish and chips we ever had!! We even went back for breakfast and had the most amazing apple french toast. This is hands down one of the best restaurants we've ever eaten at in Niagara Falls! I highly recommend it and if Linda has her fresh baked bread that day, you are in for a treat! thank you!! Renee

• Visited July 2014
4 Thank Renee R

• Korean first
“Lovely surprise”
Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

I took my childten here for dinner and we loved the decor, food and service. This restaurant is as close to London as my kids will get. The desserts were fabulous, especially the coconut cream pie and triple chocolate cheese cake. The dinner was so good we came back the next morning for breakfast. Highly recommend for all.

Visited July 2014
3 Thank Jackie K
Niagara Falls, Canada
“Love The Queen Charlotte Tea Room”
Reviewed 24 June 2014

I first took my mom here for a fun mother's day, we had the "High Tea". It was fabulous and there is so many tea's to choose from. Everything about the dining experience there was great! We go back a lot to have the high tea as a mother daughter outing and brings back memories as a girl playing tea party with my mom. We also have been for other meals too and the owners are so sweet!

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank Emily C
Los Altos, CA
“A little bit of England”
Reviewed 20 June 2014

Although we didn't sample the food here, my husband and I enjoyed our tea break here so much that we bought some loose-leaf tea to take home. The owner came to chat with us, very welcoming and friendly. My husband is originally from England, we go there every couple of years, and this tea room struck as the real thing. Will definitely return if the opportunity arises.

Visited June 2014
2 Thank Gina A
Ottawa, Canada
“Proper British experience in Niagara”
Reviewed 8 June 2014

Top notch British experience. We had afternoon tea here and the place was absolutely lovely! We ordered tea and scones - I think it tasted better than in the UK! The decoration was unreal - it felt like we stepped into a classical British tea house. The owners were lovely people, very polite and kind.

Note: The surrounding neighbourhood of Niagara Falls is not so picturesque and external view of the restaurant does not look like anything inside. So keep that in mind when you're looking for the place.

• Visited June 2014