“Great Authentic Italian” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Johnny Peppers - CLOSED

Johnny Peppers
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
toronto
“Great Authentic Italian”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 October 2013

I ate here Oct 26th while staying in Niagara Falls. I had a voucher from Groupon, that is mainly the reason why I chose this place. They have a real wood burning over in which they cook the pizza, it is great! So many different pizza combos available and very very tasty.
I also ordered seafood pasta, and it had to be one of the best that I have ever ate. It tasted so good, and home made. They also bring out bread with seasoned oil, it is amazing as well.
The prices are very good and reasonable.
Service was great. The waitresses were helpful. No complaints.
I will be going back

• Visited October 2013

Niagara-on-the-Lake, Canada
“Delicious!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 October 2013

I have been to Johnny Peppers quite a few times and they never seem to fail me. I've been with friends who's taste in food are different then my own and they always seem to enjoy it! Although I usually get the same thing the rare times i tried something new or shared with someone else the quality of the food is consistent, well prepared and always delicious.

• Visited September 2013
Niagara Falls, Canada
“Johhny Peppers is a Gem”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 September 2013

Just to start I have to say this is one of my favorite restaurants in My home town. Gino and the staff are always friendly and courteous and the consistency of the food is great. From the pizza made in a stone wood oven to the fresh (and I mean fresh) pasta dishes make it enjoyable every visit. My favorite meal is Nonno Angelo. Keep up the great work Gino and anybody visiting Niagara Falls do not miss this hidden Gem in the city you won't be disappointed.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Kevinmancuso
Union, New Jersey
“Good oven fired pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 September 2013

We ate here over our long weekend. It was my husband and I, we each ordered our own pizza. They are more like person size, not really share-able if your hungry. The price was reasonable $10-15 per pizza. Would definitely go back if ever in the area again.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank an0802
Burlington, Vermont
“Ok”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 August 2013 via mobile

Stopped here since it was close to hotel. Clean looking place. Pizza was good and my daughter and split one. Wings were just ok. My sons lasagna was great. Wife had a steak sandwich which was tough. Prices seemed a bit high.

• Visited August 2013