“Excellent”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 14 November 2013

Loved it!! Service was great and food was delicious!! We would definitely go again if we are back in the Falls. Well done!!

Reviewed 5 November 2013 via mobile

Been to Johnny Peppers a few times. He never disappoints us. This time I brought two other couples with me and they were amazed. I had steak this time it was to die for. My wife had the salmon and I seen it done in the wood fired oven. My friends however had to be taught a lesson on pizza, so they all had pizza they were floored on how good it was. It was hard for us not to order pizza but we still got a taste from everyone at the table.

Reviewed 28 October 2013

I ate here Oct 26th while staying in Niagara Falls. I had a voucher from Groupon, that is mainly the reason why I chose this place. They have a real wood burning over in which they cook the pizza, it is great! So many different pizza combos available and very very tasty.
I also ordered seafood pasta, and it had to be one of the best that I have ever ate. It tasted so good, and home made. They also bring out bread with seasoned oil, it is amazing as well.
The prices are very good and reasonable.
Service was great. The waitresses were helpful. No complaints.
I will be going back

Reviewed 27 October 2013

I have been to Johnny Peppers quite a few times and they never seem to fail me. I've been with friends who's taste in food are different then my own and they always seem to enjoy it! Although I usually get the same thing the rare times i tried something new or shared with someone else the quality of the food is consistent, well prepared and always delicious.

Reviewed 18 September 2013

Just to start I have to say this is one of my favorite restaurants in My home town. Gino and the staff are always friendly and courteous and the consistency of the food is great. From the pizza made in a stone wood oven to the fresh (and I mean fresh) pasta dishes make it enjoyable every visit. My favorite meal is Nonno Angelo. Keep up the great work Gino and anybody visiting Niagara Falls do not miss this hidden Gem in the city you won't be disappointed.

1  Thank Kevinmancuso