“30 Anniversary vacation”

Ranked #21 of 128 Hotels in Niagara Falls
Ajax, Canada
“30 Anniversary vacation”
Reviewed 23 May 2014

30 years ago my husband and I went to Niagara Falls for our honeymoon. We decided to go back there for our 30th anniversary. This time around we stayed at the Days Inn on Centre Street and were absolutely thrilled with the room and the service. We dealt with Ada at the front desk on a couple of occasions and she was so helpful with everything we needed. The WiFi was out for the first day and she offered to switch our room for us because they felt our suite wasn't accessing the wifi properly. I didn't feel it was necessary just because I couldn't use my iPad. The wifi was fixed by the next day. She went out of her way to assist us with the schedules for the local transit and anything else that we needed. She is just a pleasure to deal with. The lady that checked us in was also just lovely. The only negative was we couldn't have the air conditioner running at night as it sounded like a jet was landing. Fortunately the room did not get that hot at night so it wasn't needed. I would just like to thank the staff and management of this hotel for making our mini vacation memorable. We will definitely be back.

Room Tip: We stayed on the 6th floor in the corner by the stairs. Extremely quiet location. Sun wakes you up a...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (150)
  • Hebrew first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Brandon, Canada
Reviewed 23 May 2014

If i could give this a higher rating I would!!! The rooms are not described enough in the online write-ups. I had my Air Cadet Squadron from Brandon, Mb there and everyone was impressed. I rooms were huge and very clean. So close to everything and a great rate!!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Niagara Falls
Reviewed 21 May 2014

Our room number was 304. The room was tiny, old looking and the bed was horrible. I found a dark long black hair in my bed when I turned the covers down. The bed was extremely hard, springy and sounded like when we turned over that the bed was going to break. Bathroom was tiny and OLD. TV unit and wardrobe could use some sprucing up. TV is small. Desk chair is old. Breakfast is no longer included and parking is a separate cost now - not impressed. We've stayed at this hotel at this location Centre Street in Niagara Falls Ontario many times and have never had this "bad experience" with our room and overall impression. You need to include breakfast and parking like it use to be AND clean up these old rooms.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple

Wyndham Garden Niagara Falls Fallsview
Courtyard Niagara Falls
Courtyard Niagara Falls
#11 of 128 in Niagara Falls

Been to Days Inn & Suites - Niagara Falls Centre St. By the Falls? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn & Suites - Niagara Falls Centre St. By the Falls

Property: Days Inn & Suites - Niagara Falls Centre St. By the Falls
Address: 5068 Centre Street, Niagara Falls, Ontario L2G 3N9, Canada
Region: Canada > Ontario > Niagara Falls
Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Restaurant Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#15 Business Hotel in Niagara Falls
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn & Suites - Niagara Falls Centre St. By the Falls 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Days Inn & Suites - Niagara Falls Centre St. By the Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn & Suites By The Falls Hotel Niagara Falls