We stayed their cause we were on a 2 day bus tour. Now to describe the inn would pretty much straight up say its average.
The location is pretty good.
The bedroom is a little spacious.
Bathroom is ok sized. Average for the cleanliness.
The shower wasn't great it got hot but just sprayed heavy in one jet spray.
Not sure on the price it came with the tour. They booked it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Colonial Style Inn located in the heart of Niagara. Within walking distance to the falls and major attractions. The Inn offering onsite complimentary guest parking, comfortable and spacious guest rooms at affordable rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Universal Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Universal Inn And Suites
- Universal Hotel Niagara Falls
- Econo Lodge Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Econo Lodge