Marco Polo Inn
US$115
US$56
US$53
  • Pool
Quality Hotel Fallsview Cascade(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$75
Very Good 4/5
Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
US$105
US$89
US$95
US$78
Good 3.5/5
  • Restaurant
Wyndham Garden Niagara Falls Fallsview(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
US$72
US$69
  • Pool
Sheraton on the Falls(Niagara Falls)
US$154
US$87
  • Pool
Great Wolf Lodge(Niagara Falls)
US$339
US$331
Very Good 4/5
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 September 2012

We visited Niagara Falls during the second week of July. We decided to book with Marco Polo Inn because our family had previous good experience with them. However this one was horrible, while we got ready for bed, my husband found something crawling on his pillow,,, we killed it and realized it was a bed bug. We called front desk to ask for help, the front desk attendee came and confirmed it was a bed bug. We were given another room on the second floor; went there and inspected the beds before we stayed and to our shock and disgust, the bed had dead bed bugs all over it (under the bed cover). We rushed our three year old out and went straight to front desk. They at first, refused to give us a refund and stated that this was not usual for them. My husband requested to speak to the manager, who we we're told will be in the morning. he refused to wait and told the front desk that tomorrow is too late, we need a refund now to find a hotel and a laundrymat (at three in the morning!) or he'll wake every guest in the hotel to advise them of what is going on and then call the Health board with pictures we had on our cell. The clerk gave in and contacted the manager who gave us, against her will, our refund as well as laundrymat money. I advise any traveller to pay a couple more dollars and get a decent and clean hotel rather then this one, A UNKEPT, HAZARDOUS HOTEL! if we can we would have it shut down!

Room Tip: Go to Motel 6 (Around the corner) $40-$100 difference and you get better room/service and cleaniness!
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
6  Thank Sandra H
Reviewed 18 August 2012

Very basic accommodation, not clean, . Breakfast is included but nothing is there to eat. Poorly managed. Washroom is not clean. Parking is included in the price and it is close to all major attractions.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Ben S
Reviewed 9 July 2011

I reserved the hotel through choice.com. I read a couple of good reviews, but when I came to the hotel I found it completely unsafe for my family. The hotel is like a ghost hotel nobody is around except for two rooms with some weird looking people. I felt completely unsafe and I decided to cancel the reservation. When I asked the front disk person to cancel the reservation he insisted on charging me for one night. When I asked to see the manager, he told me the manger is not here and that I can see him tomorrow in the morning. But when I insisted to see him, the front disk person lied to me and told me I am the manger and I will charge you one night no matter what, and if you come in the morning you will see me again. I called Choice.com people but they told me we cannot do any thing for you. I advise everybody not to stay in that hotel, and make sure that they do not deceive you by the room pictures they posted on the internet but they do not shown any pictures to tell you about the surroundings of the hotel. Beware.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank jeffrobert1
Reviewed 21 March 2011

Now Known as the marco polo Inn the owner was very nice when we checked in he told us how he bought out of the Rhode Way Inn Franchise and now independant the room was amazing for the price 4 of us stayed in the Double Queen Smoking Room The Cost Was 80$ CND the room was very clean no weird smell as other said in other reveiws but i checked the date and most of them were when it was rhode way but i just got back yesterday so they have improved nice clean washroom with showers very close to the clifton hills were we did alot of partying this hotel is really what weekend party get aways is about close to all restaurants and stuff check out was good timming which we asked the timing he said we had untill 1pm the staff their was very friendly told us were hot spots were and were to avoid ice machine could of been a lot better but hey for the price we got more than our money's worth we will be going back this summer and we are booking here again! AMAZING PLACE GREAT MEMORIES WITH FRIENDS AND BEST PLACE TO DO IT

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank crambhaju
Reviewed 21 August 2009

The Rodeway Inn by the Falls, Niagara Fall, Ontario, Canada, seems to be trying hard to keep up with Motel Five, not quite up to Motel Six level. At $111.00 Canadian, the room was a bit over priced. It was relatively convenient to Niagara Falls and a wide variety of entertainment and restaurants. The motel was adequate, with a bed, cable TV and a bath with shower. The sheet had cigarette burns. The fauna, "dust jackalopes", too large to call dust bunnies, were tame. The most disturbing item was the second floor fire door, immediatelyn adjacent to our room. It was secured open with wire, not for ventilation as the AC was satisfactory. As we returned to the room after dinner, I removed the wire. As we left in the morning, I noted the door was again wired open. When I checked out, I told the desk clerk of the security breach, with the wired open door. No concern.

As an item of interest, our mobile phone [Tracfone] lost coverage as we moved beyond roaming range of the NY side.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled as a couple