“BEST STAY EVER!!!! (Amazing room,free parking,free wifi,free breakfast)”

Quality Hotel Fallsview Cascade
Ranked #13 of 129 Hotels in Niagara Falls
Montreal, Canada
“BEST STAY EVER!!!! (Amazing room,free parking,free wifi,free breakfast)”
Reviewed 16 October 2012

Cascade Inn is the best place to be at Niagara. After doing a research for a hotel to stay in Niagara for my birthday weekend get-away, I found this place which suits us best, everything that I was looking for is at Cascade Inn. I didn't have a big budget for the hotel stay because we figured out we would rather spend the money for the activities at NIagara. I was looking for a place at Fallsview that would have a free parking, free wifi, and a free breakfast with a reasonable price. Anywhere else is so expensive plus it's either you have to pay for the parking, internet or breakfast wasn't included. After reading a lot great reviews, I took the chance to reserve the Jacuzzi Suite. (By the way, don't mind those 2-3 bad reviews from other people not anyone would be easy to please, I've been in customer service for more than 10 years and trust me some people are crazy!) Unfortunately, the jacuzzi was broken BUT instead of getting disappointed when we get there after a long 9-hours drive from Montreal (bad traffic in Toronto) and tell us that the room wasn't available, Donna the manager, gave me a call in advance and offered an even better option. I was so happy seeing our room and it feels good after long hours of drive! We had an amazing stay, great room, great view, very clean and quiet! The hotel is also a great location, right beside the casino/mall, 5 mins away from the falls, near Clifton Hill, right next to Skylon Tower. I LOVE IT! Again, Donna thanks for the great experience! Cheers to you and your team! We would definitely go back and would also recommend this to our friends. We are so excited to go back again with the kids!

Room Tip: We stayed at the tower room 702. Corner room with Falls view and Fireplace and balcony. Views: Skylo...
  • Stayed October 2012, travelled as a couple
fallsviewmanager, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Hotel Fallsview Cascade, responded to this review, 22 October 2012
I personally want to Thank you for your kind words about myself and our property.
I'm truly happy you had a wonderful time this past weekend and that I met your expectation.
I apologize for not being able to provide you with a jacuzzi suite in which you booked but delighted that the room I chose for you was perfect.
Our jacuzzi is finally fixed after a few months of dealing with issues regarding it.
My team and I try to make sure each and every guest has a wonderful experience and when
we are able to do so, it makes our job so much easier.....not to mention, having guests like yourself make it easy too.

Again Thank you and can't wait to see you and your family in the future
Guest Service Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (247)
  • Czech first
  • Korean first
Rochester, New York, United States
Reviewed 12 October 2012

My husband and I stayed here for 3 nights this week. We usually stay at a Choice Hotel because we have had good luck in the past. For the most part the stay was fine. We were on the 6th floor which was good because the sliding glass door to the balcony did not lock. I'm not to fond of the hardwood floors, they looked nice but I prefer carpet. There were long hairs left in the bathtub that should have been taken care of. My husband and I have short hair so I know they weren't ours. We had breakfast at CoCo's each morning which was fine. The only problem we had was getting our voucher for the breakfast. Each morning when we went to the lobby to get the voucher it was already gone. The desk person questioned us like we were trying to get another free breakfast! My suggestion would be to ask for photo ID when picking up the breakfast voucher. Anyone could go the the lobby and give someone else's room number and take their voucher. You could even have someone from another hotel walk in and say they were in a room and get a voucher. We did a lot of walking around so we know what other hotels are in the area. In the future we will check out other hotels before automatically staying here.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled as a couple
fallsviewmanager, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Hotel Fallsview Cascade, responded to this review, 13 October 2012
Thank you for taking the time to post this review about our property.
First I would like to apologize if you found hairs in your tub or anywhere in the bathroom. This is unacceptable and if you just let the staff know this would have been rectified immediately instead of waiting to post it on here.
We have been sending our guests to our restaurant next door for years now and have NEVER had a problem with handing them our to our guests and the fact that you get to go have a wonderful FULL breakfast is a treat in the winter and our repeat guests love it. Also someone coming off the street is HIGHLY unlikely and I'm sure my staff gets to know our clients so this would never happen.
Again thank you for your comments .....this is a learning experience for us and we work towards making sure all guests enjoy there stay........

Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 11 October 2012

Its the needle in the haystack!! My Husband and I try to visit once a year and he surprised me last year ,again we stayed here and on the top floor facing the falls in a King Room and it was just wonderful ,totally renovated and Clean!the amazing view and service from the counter people are is always so Welcoming!!
I am coming to visit with my Friend on a Girls weekend ,and staying their again!!
Looking forward to a comfy stay and a friendly face!! Cheers

Room Tip: Room with a view of the falls
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
Thank you for your kind words and I will pass this along to my staff members.
We try to make sure each and every guests has a wonderful experience at our property and continue to work towards this.

Hope to see you in the future

Pickering, Canada
Reviewed 11 October 2012

We stayed at this hotel for one night on the Canadian Thanksgiving weekend. I had read the reviews and thought it would be servicable but not special. I was wrong. We arrived a bit early and we pleased to find that we would be allowed to check in early. We stayed at another hotel Father's Day weekend in Niagara and it wasn't an option.

Check in was fast and courteous. I'm sorry that I didn't get the gentlemans name at the front desk because he was definitely one of the most helpful people I've dealt with in a long time. We travelled with my Inlaws and had connecting rooms on the second floor of the "motel" part. Our room was clean and inviting. I found the bed very comfortable but my husband thought it a touch lumpy. My Inlaws were pleased with the room and bed as well. Just one small quibble, there wasn't really a bright enough light in the room to read by but we were out most of the time so it was't really an issue.

I had no trouble with the Wifi. I had booked tickets to the Skylon Tower while in the room and called down to the desk to see if I could print them there. They said no problem so I went to the desk. There was a snafu and the tickets weren't sent to my email. The manager asked what was the matter and I told him. You could have knocked me over with a feather when he pulled out passes to the tower! I asked how much so I could pay him and he said they were complimentary.

The next morning we went for the complimentary continental breakfast. we were pleasantly surprised by the selection. As others had mentioned there were a couple of hot items (sauasages, scrambled eggs that day).
Also as others had mentioned the attendants there were right there to refill and answer any questions.

It was a great value. Free parking, reasonable rates and the breakfast was good.

We'd stay there again anytime.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled with family
fallsviewmanager, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Hotel Fallsview Cascade, responded to this review, 12 October 2012
Thank you for taking the time to post on this site and for the kind words about my staff.
As Manager of the hotel, I hope my staff is making sure all your needs are met. And I'm glad we could be of assistance with your Skylon passes.
We strive to make sure each and every guest has a wonderful experience and so happy we exceeded yours.

Manager of the Quality Hotel Fallsview
Windsor, Canada
Reviewed 8 October 2012

This was our third stay at this hotel. This time we opted for a king room, which placed us on the 6th floor with a balcony (yes, the patio door opened!). The view directly out the window was the Fallsview Casino Resort, and a look to the left while on the balcony provided a view of the American falls. Room was upgraded a bit from our last 2 stays with hardwood floors - much nicer than the older carpeting. Breakfast as usual is certainly sufficient, and well-stocked, and the free parking is a bonus! There is nothing better than being able to walk out the front door, cross the street, and walk into the casino during inclement weather! The 20% for the gift shop was a nice touch! We would not hesitate to stay at this hotel again for our occasional trips to see shows at the casino. Definitely value for the money here!

• Stayed October 2012, travelled as a couple
We are very happy to hear that you are a repeat guest and that you have taken the time to post this wonderful review.
We are upgrading our hotel each year and hopefully all carpet will be changed to hard wood flooring....We love it too.
Thank you for mentioning the "Gift Shop" that was an experiment this past summer and I'm very glad you took advantage of the discount.
We value all our guests and strive to give them an excellent experience.

See you in the future
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 1 October 2012

We booked this hotel after reading the Trip advisor comments, it exceeded our expectations and would stay here again and highly recommend to others. We stayed in a 3rd floor room with a balcony, it was nice to sit out at night and in the morning. The room was updated and very well done, very comfy bed. The breakfast was good and the attendant very attentive.

1 Thank CanFlor
fallsviewmanager, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Hotel Fallsview Cascade, responded to this review, 5 October 2012
We are thrilled that you enjoyed your time with us and had a wonderful experience. I thank you for taking a minute of your day to post such nice comments about my little property.
We appreciate guests like yourself and hope to see you in the future.

Gatineau Quebec
Reviewed 24 September 2012

My wife and I, our daughter her husband and our two grand children(age 3 and 1) stayed for three nights. The rooms were great, very clean and modernized. The location was perfect, close to everything. This was important and meant we didn't have to load up the small children, strollers etc, into the car eveytime we wanted to go down to the falls area. Another benefit was the on site complimentary breakfast, which was excellent. The desk staff were very friendly and accomodating, as well the cleaning staff always had a friendly hello. All in all a great place to stay at a great price and I would definitley stay there again when in Niagara Falls.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank KZFGatineau
fallsviewmanager, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Hotel Fallsview Cascade, responded to this review, 25 September 2012
Location Location Location!!!!!! This is very important to alot of guests and yes our location is fabulous.
we are in walking distance of all attractions, casino and restaurants so the car stays put in our lot.
Thank you for taking the time to recognize my staff as they work hard to make sure your have a wonderful experience.
It means alot to all of us that you have taken the time to do so.

Let us know when you are coming back...........we love our repeat guests!!!!!!