“Shelly and Art”

Greystone Manor Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 69 Niagara Falls B&B and Inns
Reviewed 24 May 2012

Rob and Bill were the ultimate hosts at their Greystone Manor Bed & Breakfast in Niagara Falls Ontario. Their attention to every concern from their guests was addressed. Great variety in breakfasts, spacious and comfortable rooms, travel tips in the area, rides to far away walking spots and a sharing of a glass of wine at the end of the day. They felt like old friends. A must stay for anyone in the area.

1  Thank skowal

Reviewed 23 May 2012

The accommodation was really nice. But BESTof all was the generosity if our hosts Rob & Bill who couldn't do enough to be of assistance. A great breakfast, good advice on what to see, use of a printer to get flight check-in vouchers done, and offers of lifts to take us here & there. Also cups of tea, bikkies, even a glass of wine which we enjoyed on the front verandah. Really, this place gets my TOP recommendation out of all the reviews I've done.

1  Thank PamAlbury
Reviewed 21 May 2012

We stayed for three nights for a mini-honeymoon and were really glad that we chose Greystone Manor. It was our first b&b experience and was so much better than we could have expected. The hosts were very welcoming and made us feel comfortable right away - as if we had known them for years. Our room (the Jade room) was very clean, spacious, and had many windows and a balcony. The breakfasts were fantastic - everyday we had something different. All the food was delicious and the presentation was very nice. The location was great - close enought to walk to the main attractions while still being in a quiet and charming residential area. The hosts were very knowledgable on the attractions and the history of the falls and area. They recommended some good places to eat and visit. We are already planning our second trip here!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Elizabeth F
Reviewed 19 May 2012

Great location, amazing hosts in Rob and Bill, great local knowledge invaluable advice to make the most of our short visit. Breakfast was exceptional each morning was different. Rob and Bill made everyone welcome and introduced all the guests to eachother which was brilliant too.
The room was superb, the house has great history and has been lovingly transformed into the facility it is today. Gardens are super too, hope you guys win this year!! Thanks for everything.

Reviewed 16 May 2012

The wonderful reviews for Greystone Manor certainly raised my hopes for a great experience, and still Rob and Bill exceeded my expectations. We had never stayed in a B&B, and Greystone has probably spoiled us for any in the future. Because of the other reviews, I knew that Rob and Bill were wonderful hosts, knowledgeable about the Niagara area and served up a wonderful breakfast. Their home is beautiful and inviting, and the rooms are spacious and comfortable. What I didn't expect was the wonderful hour laughing over breakfast with new "friends" from Sweden, Ontario and Australia, and the little homemade carrot cake tucked into the refrigerator to celebrate our anniversary. The small attention to detail is what elevates them to the highest level. Staying at Greystone feels like spending time with family...when we travel that way again, we will definitely be back.

Reviewed 15 May 2012

We returned again this year to Greystone Manor and Rob and Bill's hospitality. You need to know that Rob and Bill are great communicators and they readily respond to your reservation needs and provide valuable advise on local attractions. Next year I hope to bring three other cycling couples with us so we can tour the wine country by bike and take advantage of the great living room available to guests. Since my wife has family in Western New York we will continue to stay at Greystone with Rob and Bill, and use their location to further explore this Canadian peninsula. Look forward to the breakfast as well, in a dining room so conducive to enjoying conversation with other guests

Room Tip: Stayed in the Opal room overlooking the Niagara river and Western New York
Reviewed 14 May 2012

I was attending a conference and booked the most economical room that Greystone had. I was pleasantly surprised upon my arrival to find that I had been upgraded to a better room at no extra cost. I thought this was very considerate. There were also other little thoughtful things that made me appreciate the professional services offered. I was offered a free ride to my conference and upon my departure was supplied with a parting soft drink for my trip. It's these little touches that make Greystone exceptional. Accommodation and meals were superior. I think Rob and Bill should become consultants to other B&B owners. They know how to do it!
George from Calgary