The Diplomat Inn
US$119
US$113
  • Breakfast included
Quality Hotel Fallsview Cascade(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
US$137
US$111
US$149
US$127
  • Restaurant
Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$92
  • Pool
Holiday Inn Niagara Falls - By The Falls(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$143
US$137
US$126
  • Restaurant
All reviewsdairy queensized roomoutdoor pooldecent place to staywalking distanceminute walkfree parkinglundy's lanefallsview casinoattractionsmicrowavejacuzziwashroomdryer
Reviewed 20 June 2014

I booked the hotel online, not sure what to expect. When we arrived, we were greeted with great service, advice and help from the owner. Check in was easy and fast. On our way to the room, we were greeted again by a member of the cleaning staff. Our room was very clean and tidy. Overall it was a great stay and we enjoyed the service, and friendly staff.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank dean p
Reviewed 12 June 2014

Stayed there for 2 nights. The owner was extremely helpful, gave us great tips and even mapped out a route for us to take so we could see all the attractions. Housekeeping was great, the rooms were extremely clean. Great value and comfortable stay. Will stay there next time I am up there.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ljdbianca
Reviewed 7 June 2014

We stayed here one night.
The room is nice and clean. It has everything that you need.
We can walk to the falls just 5-10 mins walking,we love it.
The bed is very comfortable to sleep,the staff is very friendly and helpful about the direction.
Will come back to stay again next year.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Wiwanda
Reviewed 5 June 2014

I must admit when I 1st booked my recent stay at the Diplomat Inn, I had booked it with reservations.

Upon arriving to the property itself, I found the owners, Angelo & his wife Joanne Orsini most welcoming, & I was VERY pleasantly surprised at the cleanliness of the Motel & how friendly the staff were at the hotel.

The falls are a short 5-10 minute walk from the property & Angelo was quick to provide valuable information as to where to eat & where to avoid & also mentioned what bus route & the cost of the local transit, to get to the Bus/Train station.

The room we had, was room#211, was bigger than I imagined & the Ice Room is located on the 2nd floor, next to room 209.

As I have mentioned to Angelo the next morning, over a complimentary coffee, my GF & I will definately stay at their property again in the near future.

This property is quiet because it is off the main drag where all the other hotels are, but very close to the Falls, The Skylon Tower & other Attractions along Clifton Hill.

I definately recommend this property to ANYBODY looking for a comfortable bed, not to pricey, beautiful clean rooms & super friendly staff.

Patrick Descoteaux

Room Tip: I whave only stayed once in room #211 & it was gorgeous
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Patrick D
Reviewed 2 June 2014

Me and my boyfriend stay here all the time! You cant beat a hotel that close to the falls/Clifton Hill and as cheap as it is. The staff is so nice. The guy that owns it always talk to me and my boyfriend. Whenever we stay down there we always stay at the diplomat inn and will continue to stay there. Cant complain :)

• Stayed: May 2014