My husband and I stayed here on our one-night, two-day trip to Niagara Falls. Due to recently returning from our honeymoon, he was looking for a more affordable play to stay. This one was an okay choice, but he did say he was hesitant to bring me there based on what he'd seen about the place online. It is un-impressive as you arrive, and the lobby area looks like someone tried really hard to make it not look sketchy. Our room was okay (we mostly just wanted to be sure it had a lock), and thankfully it did not smell of smoke like the stairwell and hallways did. We were nervous about the sheets, but didn't find any stains or anything. The room was clean enough, and worked fine for one night. In the morning, we could not find the "continental breakfast," even after we asked the front desk girl. I was glad to leave, but it was an okay place for one night.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Evoline ltd so you can book your America's Best Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Inn And Suites
- Americas Best Hotel Niagara Falls
- Cliffton Hotel Niagara Falls
- Cliffton Motel Niagara Falls