“Not a good experience”
Review of Continental Inn

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Niagara Falls
Continental Inn
Ranked #98 of 128 Hotels in Niagara Falls
Reviewed 3 August 2013

I have had two visits to this establishment neither of which were good. The first time I was on business and there were crack deals happening in the parking lot when I pulled in. One of the people staying there told me that drugs were rampant throughout the motel. As well, most of the people staying there were monthly tenants (homeless ) not visitors to Niagara Falls. When I entered the room the furniture was very dated and not in good repair. It was not a welcoming or even tolerable place to be. -- The second time I was there was to visit a friend who had rented a room when she found herself homeless. She was in a room with a Jacuzzi tub which was, in a word, gross! It was very dirty and broken - it did not work. The door to the unit was broken and when my friend was at work someone came into her room, locked her dog in the bathroom, and rummaged through the unit - we think looking for drugs. A few of us got together and decided to move our friend out of there after two days of her being there. It was a very scary and discouraging time for her. We found her a place where she felt much safer. Overall I give this place a 1 -- it does not have the atmosphere of a motel -- it is more like a shelter.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
7  Thank Sonnyschultz
Reviewed 29 July 2013

This "motel", and I use the word with apologies is disgusting and repulsive. There is nothing safe or clean about it. Essentially, this is a dilapidated abode for druggies, and others known to police; a point confirmed by neighbouring businesses. I would not recommend it to families or anyone considering staying here, even for those looking to rent by the hour. Its presence on Ferry St. and in the city of Niagara Falls is unfortunate. As for the other review about the Christian accommodation, if there is any Christian worship in room 21, it would have to be an outreach location only as there would not be room for worshipping. A number of units are rented by the week or month to derelicts or homeless people and it is the scene of a lot of fights. Animals are also permitted here and many are very noisy. Consider yourself forewarned!

Room Tip: Choose another motel as there are many. There are also Bed and Breakfasts in the town that are quit...