“dont do it” 1 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #115 of 129 Hotels in Niagara Falls
Michigan
“dont do it”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2006

Upon showing up at the hotel, the inside was worse than the outside looked. The bathroom was totally unacceptable, with a mirror that you could not see in, hairballs on the floor, hair on the toilet and sink. We asked for it to be cleaned, left for 2 hours, and returned to find a half-hearted attempt to clean. We didn't detect any smell that would indicate any cleansers were used. We asked for a refund and did not stay.

• Liked — Nothing
  • Disliked — Everything
  • Tips/Secrets — Do not go here!!
  • Stayed July 2006, travelled with family
      Location
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
      Check-in / front desk
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
      Business service (e.g., internet access)

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Cleveland OH
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 June 2006

Rooms were spartan, no tea or coffee making facilities.
Sheets too small for beds
Hot water only lukewarm in rooms
Coffee only available at front desk occasionally
Air conditioner very noisy but not very effective
The owners clearly had little experience at running a motel.

• Stayed May 2006
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
A TripAdvisor Member
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 September 2005

I should have read the reviews first! Absolutely the worst stay I have ever experienced. I had ordered the Jacuzzi Room online. When I arrived, I was most disappointed. The room smelled awful! The air conditioner was running but the filter was clogged and there was such a heavy smell of cigarettes, even though it was supposed to be a NON-SMOKING room. The carpets were stained and the bedding looked as though it hasn't been washed. The smell made me sick, my body started reacting - my eyes got itch and watery, I felt sick to the stomach. I felt like throwing up. WHen I told the manager I don't want it because I cannot stay here - I feel sick from whatever mould or whatever was growing there, he told me tough luck and actually used profane language. Very unhospitable and extremely rude and UNPROFESSIONAL. I'm surprised that the motel is still in business. STAY AWAY! You will get sick. Most unpleasant experience. Shame on the owner and manager.

• Stayed August 2005
4 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Michigan
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 August 2005

A decent little Charlie Brown motel. I got it off hotwire for about 70 bucks. Turns out I couldv've gotten it right from the motel for about 65. The room itself is okay. It was very clean with a fridge and had 2 queens. The location is excellent with it being only 10 minutes from downtown and the Falls. The area was very quiet and the motel itself had no noise at all. The only issue I had with this place was the beds. They were rather hard. I still though had a decent sleep. I recommend this place If your're on a tight budget. But get it right from the motel itself and prefably go during the week where you'll get a cheaper rate and plus the Falls won't be as crowded.

• Stayed August 2005
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank buzzard6
Cleveland
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2005

We got it cheap. $68 after all fees on Orbitz in June. Facility spartan. basically clean. new frig/microwave/TV. Got two young kids with us. staff left us alone which we preferred. not walking distance to downtown. need to drive but not far. Not next to any mall or restaurant. quiet at night.
Tried to book again in July. They raised additional "fee". opted for another motel for that reason alone.

2 Thank cameronCleveland