If you are looking for luxury this is not the place for you. If you are looking for a good place to stay and at a reasonable price then this is it. On the positive side the room was large with a comfortable king size bed and hardwood floors. The adjoining vanity area and separate bathroom was a good size also. There was a refrigerator, two club chairs and a table & chairs and of course a T.V. There was free connections for the Internet WIFI and free calling within Canada and the U.S. The room was spotlessly clean. It was very close to Ferry St. where there are lots of restaurants and it was only 2 blocks from Murray St. which takes you to the Falls (a short walk). On the negative side the stopper in the bathroom sink did not work. You could also hear doors closing and water running in other rooms and the walls were bare.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fairway Inn is a 10 minute walk to the great Niagara Falls! Situated in the main tourist area guests can also walk to the Skylon Tower, Casinos, the Scotiabank Convention Centre, Clifton Hill attractions and much more! Enjoy spacious, clean, comfortable suites at great affordable rates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Fairway Motor Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairway Motor Hotel Niagara Falls
- Fairway Motel Niagara Falls
- Fairway Hotel Niagara Falls