Well for $100.00 per night for 6 people you get what you pay for. No blow dryer, no pictures on the wall, curtains were falling down. The beds were clean though. And there is a fridge in the room. Oh well we had more money to gamble with instead of using it on our room. I might stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fairway Inn is a 10 minute walk to the great Niagara Falls! Situated in the main tourist area guests can also walk to the Skylon Tower, Casinos, the Scotiabank Convention Centre, Clifton Hill attractions and much more! Enjoy spacious, clean, comfortable suites at great affordable rates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Fairway Motor Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairway Motor Hotel Niagara Falls
- Fairway Motel Niagara Falls
- Fairway Hotel Niagara Falls