Like others have said, this is not the Hilton, Sheraton, or Embassy Suites. But at a third of the price (or less), it doesn't need to be. It's definitely not the newest property on the block, but the room we got was spacious and clean (and we much prefer the "wood" floors over carpet). Having a fridge and microwave is a plus. When I didn't see a coffee maker or hair dryer, I asked and they were quickly provided (along with the most generous supply of coffee I have ever received from ANY hotel - no kidding!). The location is an easy walk to the falls. The owners definitely believe in customer satisfaction. Free WIFI and phone calls (to Canada and the US).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fairway Inn is a 10 minute walk to the great Niagara Falls! Situated in the main tourist area guests can also walk to the Skylon Tower, Casinos, the Scotiabank Convention Centre, Clifton Hill attractions and much more! Enjoy spacious, clean, comfortable suites at great affordable rates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Fairway Motor Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairway Motor Hotel Niagara Falls
- Fairway Motel Niagara Falls
- Fairway Hotel Niagara Falls