Curtains falling off the windows, no blow dryers (or outlet to plug your own dryer into). Noisy air conditioner. Ceiling falling down in bath room. It is in a convenient location & our room was clean, our friends weren't as lucky, they had cobwebs & dead bugs behind a chair, they did however have an outlet in their bedroom. The owners were lovely people, & tried to accommodate us but the place needs to be torn down & rebuilt.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fairway Inn is a 10 minute walk to the great Niagara Falls! Situated in the main tourist area guests can also walk to the Skylon Tower, Casinos, the Scotiabank Convention Centre, Clifton Hill attractions and much more! Enjoy spacious, clean, comfortable suites at great affordable rates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Fairway Motor Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairway Motor Hotel Niagara Falls
- Fairway Motel Niagara Falls
- Fairway Hotel Niagara Falls