“Best Breakfast in Niagara Falls !!”

Falls Manor Resort and Restaurant
Ranked #24 of 68 Niagara Falls B&B and Inns
Reviewed 23 December 2013

Best breakfast, (dinner - food) in town, never disappointed !! Great value for food ! Always fresh food, kids liked too ! Perfect location, away from crowded area, great service ! Strongly recommend for breakfast, dinner.

• Stayed: December 2013
There are newer reviews for Falls Manor Resort and Restaurant

Reviewed 22 November 2013

We have reviewed on this restaurant previously and it is without question our "go to" place for breakfast in Niagara Falls. We returned to Niagara recently and had to stop in for breakfast. The food is reasonably priced and the portion sizes are perfect. The service is great and the atmosphere is perfect for breakfast. They are an award winning restaurant and it is well deserved.

We have not stayed here overnight.

If you're in Niagara .... you must stop in here for breakfast. The earlier you are, the less you have to wait.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 October 2013 via mobile

I'm from Southern California and if I'm going to eat in area never been before I go straight to a local resident. Forget the tourist traps seen plenty of those in LA. Anyways, decided to give it a try and was again not disappointed! One thing I've noticed about these local restaurants they don't skimp on the portions. I always try to see what locals order and the tomato ravioli soup was a completely new taste and good. The fried chicken wasn't greasy and yet moist inside. When I ate this it didn't feel like I was doing too much damage cholesterol wise LOL! Overall service was very good and prices good. You could tell this was good locals eatery as servers knew most of the customers. When I'm back will visit again.

• Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed 13 August 2013

We were headed to Buffalo for a Monday and decided to head to the Falls so we could have some fun instead of dealing with traffic. Generally we stay at the Sheraton but we didn't want to $pend. I found Falls Manor online and they had rooms available at a $79.00 per night rate.

Now you know that Niagara Falls can be total crap, and if you want decent then you generally have to pay. I was impressed with the place. From the moment I called to book it, to showing up and having great conversation everything seemed great. The room was pretty basic, two Queen beds, a large ensuite bathroom, even a little dining/card table for two. Television worked, and the room had no stains other, bugs or funky aroma. I slept well, except for the people slamming their door next door to us (which I chose to ignore due to fatigue). Clean sheets (not a change the bed from room 1 to room 2 kind of place), clean towels and toiletries included. In the morning, we had breakfast at the Restaurant which was great - get there early though, the place fills up to the rafters.
Full breakfast, decent price.
Spent some time after talking with the housekeeping staff who were personable, friendly, and proud of the place - that speaks volumes.
Although its a far walk from the Falls, I recommend the Falls Manor and will stay there again.

Room Tip: Room five was great.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Bianca P, Owner at Falls Manor Resort and Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 17 December 2014

We are so happy to hear that you were impressed with our establishment. We take pride in our staff and our family business. Thanks for the wonderful review and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed 9 August 2013

I have been going to this restaurant fairly regularly over the last number of years. It has been in business for a very long time -- I remember eating there back in the 1960's. The food is very good and the portions are large, whether you go there for breakfast, lunch or supper. The atmosphere is very inviting for people of all ages and families. The service is usually excellent too. However, this past weekend I went there and the service was wanting and the coffee was almost impossible to drink. It was not that crowded so although I would like to say that the reason for the lack of service was because it was busy, it was not. The waitress was very pleasant, but not very attentive to us or to those around us. It was just not the experience I am used to in this restaurant. I still recommend it very highly, but maybe I will give myself a bit of a breather before I venture back for another try.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Sonnyschultz
Reviewed 31 July 2013 via mobile

We stayed here on our way across country with our two cats. Staff was very friendly and restaurant was tasty, rooms and pool were clean. However, our room had no bathtub, coffee maker or alarm clock and reeked of smoke. Bed was very old and uncomfortable- not to mention they charged $40+tax per night extra for the cats and then told us to "make sure to keep their litter tidy!".

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed 25 July 2013

Good budget priced food. Friendly service. Dinner and lunch specials. $5.00 breakfast here where same thing is $21 elsewhere. Did not stay at hotel but those who did told us they liked it. Not right on top of the action but close enough to get to it. Use Wego transit to get around. Buy a pass for 2 or 3 days.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple