“Perfect place to be married and short honeymoon!”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel
Ranked #16 of 129 Hotels in Niagara Falls
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
“Perfect place to be married and short honeymoon!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 March 2012

We were married at the Embassy Suites Hotel inside, because it was raining in the secret gardens outside so we were there just 24 floors above the gardens and falls! It was wonderful!! We were able to go out to the secret gardens with our photographer and have pictures taken on the "spot" and it all work out fabulously!
I'm certain we will be back again, again, and again!

• Stayed May 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Automd05

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2,521)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Czech first
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Manlius, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 March 2012

Got an amazing deal from living social. Then i signed up for their email deals and they sent me killer deals including gift certificates for their restaurant and game tokens for dave and busters down the street. They have comp. shuttle service hourly to bring you almost anywhere in the region

• Stayed February 2012
2 Thank Ejjr5046
Oshawa, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 March 2012

Our family (my wife and our two year old) stay at the Embassy suites for two nights probably every three weeks. We love it there. The hotel has the best view and is very well maintained. We love the fact that each suite is completely closed off from the main bedroom so when our daughter is down for the night, we can still have the main bedroom to ourselves and not worry about keeping her up.
The Keg that is located on the 9th floor is huge! I've never seen a restaurant that big and serve up a great meal, although it is exspencive. We had two entree's, one glass of wine and our bill came to $120 dollars.
If they offer you an upgrade to the presidential suite, take it! Trust me you wont be dissapointed!
The main tip I can give is to park at the fallsview casino. It's only $5.00 as the hotel can cost $20 or $30 dollars a day.
Other then that, we love the place, can wait to go back in a couple of weeks!

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with family
5 Thank caeser333
Rougemont,NC
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 March 2012

My husband and I stayed here for 4 nights. I had never experienced Niagara Falls, and we wanted an excellent view. We had a great suite, and the view was amazing! We had a corner room with panoramic windows, and a fireplace. The breakfast was included, and was buffet style. We will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed April 2011, travelled as a couple
2 Thank ikner005
Newmarket, Ontario Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 March 2012

My husband, daughter and I stayed here one night in February 2012. The hotel is nice, we had a room with 2 double beds and a pull out couch. Small fridge, microwave, coffee pot was handy. View of the falls was nice, we were on the 14th floor, could have paid more for a higher floor and better view but we have been to Niagara Falls many times so that was not a huge priority. Parking is $20 off site with a shuttle or $30 for valet.
We had bought a package that included a $40 credit at the Keg and breakfast the next day. I think the Keg prices were a bit over-inflated but it was still a great meal, great service and a fabulous view. The breakfast is in the Keg and was very very good. Cooked to order omelets, bacon/sausage/hashbrowns, toast, bagels, muffins, danishs fruit, yogurt. Not a continental breakfast, but a full breakfast! The only complaint I have is the wi-fi was only free in the lobby. Really? How much would it cost to have provided it free in the room? It is within a block of the casino. Starbucks on site as well.

Room Tip: higher floors have better views but you pay for that
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank newmarkettraveller
Worcester, Massachusetts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 March 2012

The hotel was great .Came here on april, checked in 2 minutes..large rooms, and clean- maybe not that new but who cares. Best view there is...I would probably go back to the same hotel If I ever came back to the falls. The price of the room seemed just right and I picked it by luck just because it was the closest I saw to the falls when I arrived in the town. I wish I stayed more than one night but I will return someday for a couple of days. Hint stay at least 2 nights here or you won't get enough.
Here I ate the best complimentary breakfast there is!!! Best view in the entire world together with a king's breakfast I don't think I will ever top this "breakfast" experience!!

Room Tip: The higher the better!
  • Stayed April 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Evropi C
Orillia, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 February 2012

I have stayed at this hotel many times for business meetings. I have also hosted conferences at this hotel The GM, the Sales Staff and catering folks have been great to deal with. We tell them what we want and they make it happen. Our 250 guests loved this place. The views from the rooms and the Keg restaurant are spectacular. The food is always great. No complaints. Its a busy hotel....all the time.... so its not a big deal to see a little wear. But its clean and very friendly. I come back all the time and book well iin advance. There is nothing more relaxing than sitting in the arm chair by the window on the 30th + floors, with a glass of wine in hand and listening to the Falls. Thanks.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled on business