I stayed over a weekend using Hilton points. We booked a City-view room w/ and got a City-view room. I think they may have upgraded us to a higher floor to be nice. Some of the (other) reviewers had great views, and that could have made a difference for us, so take this review with a grain of salt. The hotel was very crowded (it's about 42 floors), and there seemed to be mild panic among the guests whenever free food was involved. It felt like there were a lot of big groups and a lot of big families (perhaps some of the loudest families I have ever heard in my life). I'm not sure if any of the other nearby hotels are much better, and if you want to save some money, just stay at one of the motels that are about a 10 minute walk from the Embassy Suites (fyi, the Marriott and Sheraton Fallsview are literally right next door). The breakfast (included) in the hotel was pretty awful (not prison awful, but several steps below what my college used to serve -- maybe "middle school awful"). For dining, your best bet is Tony Roma's and Outback Steakhouse -- both across the street. Don't spend too much time by Niagara Falls -- the wine country is much, much nicer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 42-story hotel located 100 yards from the waters edge in the Fallsview Tourist District, 1 block from Fallsview Casino. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, TravelUp, Southall Travel, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suite Niagara Falls