WOW – we thought this was a great hotel and a good value. The walk from the hotel to the falls was just down the hill. We were on the 30th floor and had a great view of both the American & Horseshoe Falls.
Room: Much larger and newer than I expected. The shower was separate from the tub and there were 2 separate sink areas for getting ready. With 4 women (mom and 3 sisters in 1 room) that was helpful and important. I slept on the sofa sleeper and was surprised that it was actually comfortable. The beds in the bedroom were also very comfortable. Lately, a lot of the Embassy Suites I’ve stayed in have been somewhat dated but this one was in really good condition.
Pool & workout area: Nice. We didn’t visit the pool but it looked clean and was not busy. The aerobic equipment is updated with the individual cable TVs but the overall workout room is small.
Concierge and valet staff: Very helpful. We didn’t experience the long wait with the car that others did.
Business Center: Complimentary with 3 computers so checking in online for the airport was simple and hassle free.
Elevator Wait: I think the week-ends would be very busy, however it was fine during the week.
Noise: I’m really big on noise and our floor was extremely quiet.
Breakfast: Not that great unless you need order an omelet to get a good hot breakfast.
All in all, I’m quite surprised with the recent reviews as I was very happy with our room and the hotel overall. We had 4 in the room so I wanted to not be cramped and we were not. Also, the view is worth spending the money on. Being close to the falls also was a huge convenience for us. We left on Saturday and the hotel did get busy on Friday night so maybe that is why we didn’t experience some of the wait times and noise that others have talked about. However, I’d still stay on the week-end for what we were looking for which was view, spacious room and close to the falls.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 42-story hotel located 100 yards from the waters edge in the Fallsview Tourist District, 1 block from Fallsview Casino. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Agoda, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suite Niagara Falls