Everything about our stay was wonderful!! Everyone was extremely nice. The view from our room 3209 was beautiful. I knew we were supposed to have a view of both falls, but it was spectacular. We arrived late at night so we did not get to see the lights for too long, but at lease we did get to see them. The room was very clean!!! The breakfast was unlike any I have ever seen before included with your room everything we ate was excellent. We only got to stay one night but we liked the valet parking because when we checked out they brought our car to us and got it loaded and they kept it parked for us while we got to go site see. To me to have the security was well worth the $20.00 per 24 hours. If we ever get to go to Niagara Falls again, we will definately stay there. To the Embassy Suites and everyone that helped us during our too short stay thank you for making it wonderful!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 42-story hotel located 100 yards from the waters edge in the Fallsview Tourist District, 1 block from Fallsview Casino. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hilton Hotels Direct, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suite Niagara Falls