Embassy is a hotel, offering a great view of the falls, not from all rooms but most of them do. The hotel is located basically above the falls, about 10 mins by foot or a short trip by the incline rail. The first impression of the hotel is good, clean, freindly ,efficient at check in. The rooms are huge, a bedroom, huge bathroom, separate shower room with toilet, second room with couch bed. Equpped with small kitchen and microwave as well as a fridge, nothing missing at all. Beds are really good, room was found absolutely clean, Quiet at night. Breakfast was included but somehow dissapointing. Crowed, loud, lots of stuff cold like eggs, pancakes. Feeling a bit like a canteen.
This is a kind of negative aspect but does not change the absolute positiv feeling about the hotel. If we come again to the falls, Embassy will be the place to stay again.
Booked via booking machine, therfore price was absolute reasonable.
Valet parking is a bit too expansive, take the time a nd use one of the garages around, saves a lot of money which can be invested in better breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 42-story hotel located 100 yards from the waters edge in the Fallsview Tourist District, 1 block from Fallsview Casino. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Travelbag, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Southall Travel, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suite Niagara Falls