This is a very nice hotel, very clean and the staff was nice. The restaurants (like everything in Niagara) are overpriced.
The one issue we found with this hotel are the two bedroom suites. There is a very large interior window that is in the bathroom looking into the main bedroom. It has a shade but it still lets a significant amount of light into the room when the light is turned on in the bathroom at night. It's very annoying when someone in your family uses the bathroom at night. There is a separate toilet room, but the same light switch is used for both areas. I recommend that the hotel put the toilet room on a separate switch...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 42-story hotel located 100 yards from the waters edge in the Fallsview Tourist District, 1 block from Fallsview Casino. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suite Niagara Falls