First impressions gained on arrival at a hotel are usually lasting impressions. I generally stay away from large “corporate” hotels and this place reminded me why.
Firstly, I didn’t like the valet parking caper, on arrival – too much hassle especially when young children are involved – and expensive. Secondly the lobby was busy and noisy, bordering on chaotic – and this was winter!
Thirdly, we were kept waiting till 8pm (about 6 hours!) for one of our two rooms to be ready, so all 6 of us (4 adults and 2 kids, 5 and 3yo) had to share the one room for kids dinner, bath, bedtime, etc. And when the room was finally ready, the key didn’t work. Very inconvenient and way too much hassle!
As for the incredible and chaotic breakfast, we took reviewer’s advice and got in relatively early to avoid the queues.
Once all the “issues” had been sorted out, we were finally able to relax and enjoy the breathtaking views of the Canadian and American Falls from the comfort of our room!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 42-story hotel located 100 yards from the waters edge in the Fallsview Tourist District, 1 block from Fallsview Casino. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suite Niagara Falls