This is my second time visiting the resort. It will be my last. While the room, view and location were great, the rest was not. The breakfast was one of the worst I've ever experienced at an Embassy. The lines were rediculous. And the food was just absolutely terrible. The service was great though. The lobby situation is insane. It reminded me of a bus depot. There were people with luggage everywhere in the lobby sitting on the floor, chairs, or wherever they can find space, at all hours of the day. The parking situation is terrible. There is NO onsite parking. You can park for $35 per day for valet, or $25 per day for offsite parking where they shuttle you. I parked next door at the Casino for $5 total for 4 days!
The pool was very nice and you really can't beat the location. However I feel that next time I go the falls I'll be giving one of the other hotels in the proximity a try.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 42-story hotel located 100 yards from the waters edge in the Fallsview Tourist District, 1 block from Fallsview Casino. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Southall Travel, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suite Niagara Falls