I took my mom and mom-in-law to Niagara Falls. We only had less than 24 hours so I decided to splurge on a deluxe fallsview room. And by splurge, I mean the difference of an extra $20 US to get a great view vs. a good view. As you can tell from our pics, we were completed wow'ed.
We got a room with 2 double beds with a sofa bed in the separate living room. My moms slept in and that means the beds were very, very comfy. No wireless but there is web access via an ethernet cable. There is also a jacuzzi tub that I really, really wish I had time to use. Also, the three separate sinks in means more people can get do sink stuff at the same time!
We got to the hotel late and wanted a bite to eat. We decided to eat at The Keg. They were very flexible with us ordering a few plates and sharing. The waitress was so nice. And again, the view from the restaurant is spectacular. This is also the place where you will sit for the all-you-can-eat breakfast buffet. Service at breakfast was great. When we first got there, there were no tables with a view, but a bit later they were more than happy to relocate us as tables opened up. Our waitress was more than happy to get us anything we needed. I found the breakfast, although not gourmet, to be filling and decent.
I ding them on two things. First, the sofa bed is extremely uncomfortable. You feel the springs. The mattress is soft and mushy and folds you in like a taco. Second, the tour desk is also supposed to be the concierge. But the older blond lady whose name starts with an "M" and ends with an "a" became disinterested in helping me once she realized I wasn't going to purchase the over $100 tour package. Oh, she made me mad. On the bright side, when I asked the ladies at the check-in counter, they were more than happy to help and gave me great advice and tips.
Another big plus. Their bellhops are amazing. Troy helped us with our baggage and put them in the car with a smile and made sure we didn't worry about the details. The other bellhops gladly helped us with directions. Overall, a fantastic stay at a comfortable, service-oriented hotel with great views. I thought it was a great value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 42-story hotel located 100 yards from the waters edge in the Fallsview Tourist District, 1 block from Fallsview Casino. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hilton Hotels Direct, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suite Niagara Falls