We stayed at two hotels in Niagara Falls - Sterling Inn and Spa, and the Embassy Suites. Overall I preferred the embassy suites because of the spectacular view from the room.
We stayed in a presidential suite on the 39th floor, which had a great view of both falls from the bedroom through a floor to ceiling bank of curved windows. We also had a view of the horseshoe falls through the lounge window. We watched the sunday night fireworks in our room and the view was perfect. The room was large and well appointed, although nowhere near as nice as the sterling inn and spa rooms inside. The room had a whirlpool tub with not very powerful jets. It was nice and clean. A bit disappointing to have old style tube TV's considering this was one of the most expensive hotels at NIagara falls. We also rented a movie one of the nights and that cost $17 which I though was expensive.
We found the breakfast was good IF you stuck to the freshly made items (i.e. omelettes and toast etc). The scrambled eggs were really not good! We went for breakfast the first day at 9am and it was VERY busy. The second morning we went just after 7am and got an excellent table and it was much quieter. Also the managers reception was a bonus, but we did'nt have anything from the snack bar as nothing really looked that nice.
The hotel has an excellent location right by the casino and it really is the closest to the falls. The hilton is behind the casino so I imagine they have less rooms with good views.
The parking at the hotel was very expensive, so we parked at the casino next door and paid $20 for two days (one weekend day and one week day).
Check in was quick and efficient. The view from the Keg is wonderful. The lifts are fast. There were a lot of families at the hotel.
A wonderful hotel for a memorable visit!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 42-story hotel located 100 yards from the waters edge in the Fallsview Tourist District, 1 block from Fallsview Casino. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Travelbag, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., Southall Travel, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suite Niagara Falls