Caravan Inn Niagara Falls
  • Breakfast included
US$147
US$127
  • Restaurant
Quality Hotel Fallsview Cascade(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
US$136
US$105
Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$170
US$131
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Holiday Inn Niagara Falls - By The Falls(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$108
US$137
US$126
US$164
US$142
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 July 2014

When approaching this motel it was okay. We he to pay upfront which wasn't the problem. While my partner paid this guy (who may have been the manager) showed us the room. When approaching the room I see in the window a room a few doors away a lady sitting on her PC computer, must be a permanent resident. At first the key didn't work in the door, the guy told us we wouldn't have a key and we would have to go to the office to use his key, thought that was strange. I asked if we could have a key, he got defensive and finally said yes after a few mins of arguing. I checked around to see what there was. The room had very little broken and out dated furniture. The bathroom had flies an spiders. Toilet to still have urine on the seat. There was a huge bump in the carpet that I tripped over. We left for about 20 mins and came back to request my money back. The young girl at the desk tried to find this guy again. I told him I wanted a refund as the young girls I was traveling with didn't feel comfortable staying there. He said he would put me upstairs. I said no to this idea as now I didn't feel comfortable. He said why I didn't say anything before, my response was that the kids I was with just told me. He had the young girl at the desk go through a door and come back with the cash. They wouldn't give my debit card the refund, not a big deal. He started to only give me a portion of my money back. I said I wanted the full refund, he refused. I argued for a good 5 mins until he finally threw my money back to me. Upon leaving in my car he said some obscenities to me and my partner and we drove off in a hurry!!!!

Room Tip: Go anywhere else. STAY AWAY!!!
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 July 2014

We stayed there. they stole our clothes and cell phone and did not return our money.Not impressed when they tell you...God bless you. When they steal from you. Our stay was not pleasant. Please do not attempt a stay.

Room Tip: none are good
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Jody K
Reviewed 26 June 2014

I don't what others say about this place, the staff is great the place was clean, the rooms were clean! NO BED BUGS!!!
Rooms were pretty big. Najie (manager) greatest man really helpful, let us swim in the morning, gave us breakfast his wife was a great lady. I would recommend all young, old and family members to stay at this motel. 8 mins from the Falls 2 min walk to freshco (grocery store)

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Danny1414
Reviewed 16 June 2014 via mobile

I stayed there for no more than 2 hours ... I was laying down and all of a sudden I felt like I was getting bitten . I open my eyes to see and they we running by me . I jumped up and realized I was bitten all down my side with welts . Me and my friend ran out . I told the owner and they told me I was crazy and told me to get out . I have made my complaints . My advice is do not stay there

• Stayed: June 2014
3  Thank Riza G
Reviewed 31 March 2014

Very friendly owners and staff.. went out of their way to help us.. Our room was bigger than I expected it to be.. Good value as well. Decent amenities. Would definitely stay here again, as well as recommend to others..

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple