Caravan Inn Niagara Falls
  • Breakfast included
US$147
US$127
  • Restaurant
Quality Hotel Fallsview Cascade(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
US$136
US$105
Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$170
US$131
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Holiday Inn Niagara Falls - By The Falls(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$108
US$137
US$126
US$164
US$142
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 September 2008

This was the worst motel ever ... and unfortunately we were there for 2 days. When we arrived, the manager tried to rip us off by charging my credit card twice. I had to get out my laptop, log onto my online banking to show this idiot that yes, he had already charged my credit card for the room. Then he tries saying that I made a mistake when I placed my reservation. I'm glad to see now that I'm not the only person who has had this issue with that motel.

We stayed in a jacuzzi room. The first one they gave us was DIRTY! Spiders and cobbwebs EVERYWHERE! When I went to ask him about it, he said they had just finished cleaning it. Not sure what housekeeping codes he's going by, but definitely not Canadian standards. I had to argue for him to give me another room ... which thankfully was a bit cleaner ... no signs of cobbwebs which makes me wonder if it was previous guests who had cleaned it up themselves. We checked for bed bugs and thankfully our room did not have any.

We left for a few hours and upon returning, the parking lot was filled with police vehicles. Hrmmm ... makes you wonder what kind of shady business these people are running.

Do not waste any money on this motel ... I wouldn't stay there again even if they gave me a room for free. Also, staff is very rude.

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled with friends
2  Thank paulom81
Reviewed 26 July 2008

This is a horrible hotel. The only reason we booked was because it was supposed to be affiliated with the Thriftlodge. We get there and the staff speaks very poor English and made us pay for the room in full with cash before giving us the room key. We go to the room and they key wouldnt work...we jiggled it for a good minute before getting the door to open. When we walked in the room reeked of body odour and smoke. The floors had not been vacummned and were covered with dirt and filth. I immediately went to the beds and opened up the covers...there were pubic hairs on the one bed with human ejaculation spots. On the other I opened the bed to expect the same to find BED BUGS!!! Huge bed bugs!! We immediately left the room and did not come back!!!!!!!!!! When asking for our money back, they gave us only half of it back. I will never ever return to this location again!!!

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled with family
6  Thank am_preston
Reviewed 10 October 2007

My friends and I stayed at the Caravan and received 5 star hospitality from the manager Ghandi (?). We liked it so much, we came back the next day! The rooms are decent, fully equipped with the necessary appliances and the beds were comfortable, in case you bring back some sharameet. Walking distance from adult entertainment establishments (although save your money and avoid rip-off massage parlours). We were provided with complimentary ice and bottled water for the drive home. All and all, we would do this all over again. Tell Ghandi that Joseph, Frank, & Steve from TO sent you for the best rates. Long live Abyeed.

• Stayed: October 2007, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 September 2007

I thought I was booking reservations at a Travelodge...a chain I have stayed at previously and not had problems with. I arrived to a THRIFTlodge (the person on the phone failed to inform me that I was not booking at a Travelodge). The best way to describe this place is a Cockroach Motel - it was like something you would see in a movie - I have never in my life seen such a disgusting motel room. Ripped lamp shades, stained floors, lingering smell of urine...I would imagine that the accommodations could be equated to that of a prison cell. The Indian family that owns the motel first could not find my reservation, then ended up charging me $270 for two rooms for one Friday night. When I spoke with the "Manager" the next morning, he gave me a $50 refund after arguing for 30 minutes and trying to preach to me about God and how he has to support his family, who appeared to be living in the back room. Never again.

• Stayed: September 2007, travelled with family
3  Thank Bridget7400
Reviewed 14 August 2007

Refused to stay at the motel the bathtub was dirty and ther were people playing basket ball in the parking lot of the motel.The owner was very rude to us because we decided not to stay there at the motel. We called the police about him over the way he treated us. I would not refer anyone to this motel to stay for there holidays.

Stayed: August 2007