Stayed in Room 111 and got bitten by bed bugs!! Didn't know it until a couple of days later. One of the worst places that I ever stayed at. The place needs to be remodeled. Couldn't call out on phone using a calling card either. Had to use the phone at the front desk and was told to make it quick since it was thier business phone. You get what you pay for!!! Will never stay at this hotel chain again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our 37 modern units offer clean, pleasant accommodation and friendly atmosphere at reasonable rates. Clean Rooms offering wireless internet, microwaves, iron, cable tv, telephone with double size, queen size, and king size. Located only minutes away from the famous falls and major attractions such as Marine land, Maple Leaf Village, Skylon and Minolta Towers, Clifton Hill and White Water Park; not to mention Niagara's many fine wineries, beautiful Parkways and a great selection of golf courses and driving ranges. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HostelWorld, Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline and Evoline ltd so you can book your Caravan Inn Niagara Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caravan Inn Niagara Falls Hotel Niagara Falls
- Caravan Hotel Niagara Falls
- Caravan Motel Niagara Falls
- Thrift Lodge Niagara Falls