This hotel was ok for the money it cost to stay there, the jaccuzzi suite was decent, nothing great but ok.
The staff were very nice, and quick to serve our needs.
The hottub worked so well it almost swirled me right out of it ,lol.
The beds were very comfy, but had the feeling like there were bedbugs, which is common with hotub rooms, if you dont get those u get fruit flies, so take ur pick.
Overall i would give this joint a 3 outta 5, just make sure you check the room out b4 you rent it, which everyone should do at any hotel before paying, you do have the right as a consumer
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our 37 modern units offer clean, pleasant accommodation and friendly atmosphere at reasonable rates. Clean Rooms offering wireless internet, microwaves, iron, cable tv, telephone with double size, queen size, and king size. Located only minutes away from the famous falls and major attractions such as Marine land, Maple Leaf Village, Skylon and Minolta Towers, Clifton Hill and White Water Park; not to mention Niagara's many fine wineries, beautiful Parkways and a great selection of golf courses and driving ranges. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HostelWorld, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Caravan Inn Niagara Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caravan Inn Niagara Falls Hotel Niagara Falls
- Caravan Hotel Niagara Falls
- Caravan Motel Niagara Falls
- Thrift Lodge Niagara Falls