“Great Place to sleep after travelling non-stop from Australia”

Days Inn Niagara Falls Fallsview
Ranked #77 of 127 Hotels in Niagara Falls
Reviewed 6 December 2010

We made reservations at Days Inn from Australia and found it great. Tina was the friendly receptionist and when we told her of our approx arrival time and it seemed like she was expecting us when we checked at about 10pm.
My wife and I had been travelling for about 25 hours but do not suffer from jet lag. Upon arrival we went down to view the nearby falls and have supper before retiring about mid-night. We were fortunate to have a large spa in our room which we used twice.
A complimentary breakfast was at nearby Perkin's restaurant which seemed very substantial.
It was only a short walk to the falls, the casino and lots of eating places.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 26 November 2010

I thought that the days inn would be a good place to stay because they are a well recommended hotel chain, but was I ever wrong. When we arrived and checked in, we were told that the room was not going to be $59, it was going to be $69 because there was a $10 fee for parking we were never told about. On top of that the woman at the counter told me that "If you had looked, there was a deal online that included parking and breakfast for the same price" which I took offense to because I had not seen the deal and she didn't want to do anything for us. When we got to the room, it was very small, but clean so I figured it would be fine for one night... come to find out we were across from the kitchen so we were woken up at 6 in the morning by banging pots and pans. On top of that, the door leading into the hotel was left propped open all night by a rock so staff members (I assume) could get in and out, but it made me feel extremely uncomfortable. Also, if you are thinking about staying here, I hope you don't want a hot shower because you won't get one. My boyfriend (after a 4 minute shower) came out and told me there was no hot water left... so I didn't shower and we had to brush our teeth and attempt to wash our face in cold water. Overall, I was not impressed with this stay and will not stay with the days inn again. There are MANY other hotels and bed and breakfasts that offer much better value and quality for the money - I just wish we hadn't ignored the other bad reviews on tripadvisor.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank dancer257
GM-DaysFallsview, Front Office Manager at Days Inn Niagara Falls Fallsview, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2010

We are very sorry you had a bad experience at a Days Inn property, however we are fairly conifdent that you did not stay with us at the Days Inn Fallsview. We have no restaurant or kitchen facility in our building, so you must have been a guest elsewhere.

Reviewed 23 November 2010

Stayed 1 night . Room was clean and location was in walking distance to the Falls. The price was very reasonable. Plenty of nice restaurants to choose from. The best part was how nice the staff was. If I ever go back I'll stay there.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with friends

Thank you so much for your review!! We couldn't be happier that you had a pleasant stay with us! We hope very much that you return to stay at our property again!

Reviewed 10 November 2010

Along with letting you take glimpses of astonishing beauty of the Niagara Falls, the premises also will leave no stone unturned to enlighten you about the Niagara’s ancient culture. The spot contains ample of museums including the Native American Museum of Art, the Herschell Carrousel Factory Museum, and the Castellani Art Museum. The Day Inn Niagara Falls was a great place to have a stay. It offers facilities like conference hall, swimming pool, restaurant, breakfast buffet and the best hospitality with courteous service offered.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with friends

We wish we could accept this glowing review however, this is not a description of the Days Inn Fallsview. We have no conference center or buffett facility. I'm sure the property you are refering to would love to hear your comments, so I hope you re-post this under their name!

Reviewed 8 November 2010

We went for a three day weekend trip to Niagara Falls with our 13 year old daughter. The hotel Days Inn Fallsview offered a great "off season" rate. Nice size rooms, VERY CLEAN, courteous staff, I can't say enough about what a great value and experience we had at this hotel. They also offer a great breakfast deal, for only $5, with the Perkins restaurant right next door. Great location we walked to The Falls and to the attractions on Clifton Hill. Also, they have a great "noise" policy: if you are noisy they warn you one time, if you are noisy again you're out!!! Great Hotel, Super Clean, Great Price!!!!!

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to review our property! We appreciate your feedback and will use it to move forward. As stated to the previous guest, we are running special package deals that do include parking so you may wish to look into those if you plan on returning, we would be glad to have you!

Reviewed 8 November 2010

if you need a cheap motel in niagara that is close to the fallsview casino then the price is right! the place is not well maintained, but it does its purpose. only about 6 t.v channels, no toiletries to speak of, room quite dated but you can't get many hotel rooms that close to fallsview casino for that price. parking is another $10 but we parked at the casino. about a 4-5 minute walk from the hotel to the casino, another 5 to the falls. stayed 2 nights, room was cleaned between days, only interacted with front desk for check in and check out and they seemed nice. would consider staying again if on a really tight budget.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 November 2010

Warm welcome from the Manger. She told us about the $5.00 breakfast next door, very
cool deal ! Room was very clean. Beds were comfy. Check out was fast, easy and Manger wasa delight. My friends and I will for sure be staying at this hotel again. Nothing to complain about. The only one thing that bummed me was that you have to pay for parking..booo
Thanks for making our one night enjoyable !!

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with friends
GM-DaysFallsview, General Manager at Days Inn Niagara Falls Fallsview, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2010

Thank you very much for the great Tripadvisor review. We appreciated your visit and hope to see you again. Check on line for our great value package special which includes FREE parking and hope to see you soon.