“OMG. I would stay here all the time”

Niagara Parkway Court
Ranked #28 of 128 Hotels in Niagara Falls
Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

This is a great motel to stay. Staff great. Value of motel great Rooms very clean. Love the shuttle services offered. What more could I ask for!!! Would for sure stay again next month for another short vacation with family.

• Stayed: July 2014

Reviewed 1 July 2014

Family-owned and maintained, this hotel offers clean, well-appointed rooms, nutritious breakfast choices, and attentive customer service at a fraction of the price of the big-name hotels. Its charm and picturesque location in a small village only five minutes' drive from the Falls equals that of many higher-priced pension hotels in Europe.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Cheryl Anne G
Reviewed 28 June 2014

The owner of this hotel is planning to withdraw money from my visa just because I cancelled my reservation after 15 minutes of calling her, her name is Sarah. Her rational that there is a cancellation policy on the hotel website and she claimed telling me about a $ 25 cancellation fee during our telephone conversation. Which I never heard.
I am waiting until she withdraw money from my account to take a legal action. Aside from money, she is totally rude and impolite and hang up the phone call while I am still taking.
In conclusion, no way for an hotel managed by this weird lady to be among the best 10 hotels in Niagra based on reviews. It is overrated ..and it seems they scammed the rating too. TAKE CARE AND DON'T SHARE YOUR VISA INFORMATION WITH THEM.....I WILL KEEP YOU POSTED ABOUT WHAT I AM GOING TO DO.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
7  Thank HanyGRS
Reviewed 23 June 2014

I booked this hotel because of the good reviews, then I could not stay in this horrific motel, the room stinks, the bathroom door would not close all the way and there is no free shuttle, on top of all that extra charges, taxes and fees are added on once you go to check in and pay. The room they actually give you LOOKS NOTHING LIKE THE PICTURES. The manager is unreasonable and she will only tell you policy for refund is 48 hours in advance of arrival and tell you all your complaints are lies instead of having a little compassion and customer service and addressing the complaints. Please read ALL of the Trip Advisor's reviews. I think the Motel personnel and their family create most of the positive ones. THIS MOTEL IS A $35 A NIGHT MOTEL THAT WOULD SIT IN YOUR LOCAL TOWN CRACK HOLE

Room Tip: Save Yourself Book A Different Hotel
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
7  Thank Nicholas B
Amrit Jolly G, Manager at Niagara Parkway Court, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2014

Hello Nicholas, after going over a thorough review with my staff, I have concluded that your review is biased in the sense that, everything you have written about our motel are lies due to the fact that we had denied you a refund when you had only stayed roughly for five and a half hours. The reason that we have denied you your refund, which we had made clear to you when you were here is that we have a strict no refund policy that is posted on all of partners websites for all of our customers to see. I would now like to address some of your complaints, you had said that our room stinks, in the past we have never had a person complain about the stench of our rooms before as well as the fact that we train all of our employees to freshen up the room after they are done all the cleaning required so the room is smell fresh the next time it is opened. Another one of your complaints state the the bathroom door does not close, in the past six years in which we have been running this business we have never had anyone complain or mention anything related to our bathroom doors. You have also said that we do not have a free shuttle service, if you look at our past reviews, you can plainly see that we do in fact have a shuttle service. I have asked my manager that had dealt with you when you had checked in, and she firmly believes and says that had never asked for the shuttle service when you had stayed here for those five and a half hours. As it goes for the accusation that we had charged you with extra fees, the only fee we had charged you with the one that we are required to charge you. That fee is called tax for reference. Finally, as it goes for all our review coming from our personnel and family, we recommend that you ask each of the poster of those reviews if there are our family or not. In short our business is not a 'SCAM', your review is a 'SCAM'.

We here feel that your trip here was intended to be for those five and a half hours and you were hoping to get a refund so you would not have to pay anything at all, we believe this due to the fact that you have a written this review full of lies and to the fact that we have been running this business for many years now, we know when someone is trying to scam us.

Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

stayed with the family one night passing through Niagara Falls. Excellent value for the money and away from the bustle and noise of all the tourists.very friendly staff and lots of options for breakfast.

• Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed 15 June 2014

The bed was very firm... uncomfortably firm. I had a hard time getting to sleep after a long day of walking all over the N.F. area. Yes...it was THAT firm.

This overly firm bed was located in room 101. At checkout, I was informed by the clerk that different rooms have varying levels of bed softness. BE SURE to confirm what type of bed you want when you reserve a room here.

Other than the bed firmness in room 101, I'd highly recommend staying at the Niagara Parkway Court.

The location of this motel is close enough to N.F. to drive to all the touristy attractions downtown, yet settled in a prime location of a walkable town with a few good, affordable places to eat.

If you plan on walking to the falls, plan on a scenic, long hike that will take over a half hour to get there (be sure to look at the map). At the end of the day, you can call the motel to get picked up for a free shuttle ride back to the motel. Jolly will pick you up in the Mercedes and take you back... free of charge.

The room is smallish, but has a kitchenette with a microwave and refrigerator. The bathroom has a very strong-running showerhead, a toilet, and a small pedestal sink. Another sink is located out in the kitchenette area and is a hand sink, not a kitchen type sink. The curtains and A/C installation are quite ugly, but for the bargain price of the room... I can't complain.

The free wi-fi works well. Be sure to ask for the password when checking in.

The breakfast room is open from 8:00am to 10:00am. There is a nice assortment of cold breakfast items. I enjoyed the fresh strawberries and the 100% juice offerings. The milk is left out unchilled on the counter, so it is best to eat as soon as the breakfast area opens.

Room 101 is located closest to the motel office, so the white Mercedes shuttle vehicle is usually parked in the spot outside the room door.

This motel uses the old brass keys and not the electronic security cards. There is a deadbolt lock, but no security chain. There is no peephole in the door, but the window is right next to the door so you can see who is outside by pushing the curtain back.

The motel owners live in the unit just behind the office so they are always on site if any problem arises.

Room Tip: Be sure to ask about bed softness before booking a room
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank flintjarvis
Reviewed 7 June 2014

This hotel is very small but they have a good service.
You got what you pay. The room is clean, it has a small kitchen for you too.
It has internet in the room. I really like the cute breakfast room.
Sure! The owner is so friendly and caring about you.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple