On check in we went up to our room and noticed we didn't get the view we expected as it was described. We went back to the desk & paid for an upgrade, only to be disappointed again. We got a higher floor with the same lame view. Back to the desk we went and got our original room with no real view but without paying extra. If you're here for the view- stay at the Embassy or Marriott.
Besides that disappointment the room was clean & the staff was friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A relaxing, secure environment removed from-but still close to-the high energy pace of exciting attractions, the American and Canadian Falls (two short blocks) and the Fallsview Casino and Entertainment Complex (400 yards). Convenient on-site parking. Referencing the natural elegance of the Frank Lloyd Wright era and the rustic timeless architecture of a Grand National Park Lodge. Four diamond AAA/CAA award winner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Odigeo, TravelUp, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your DoubleTree Fallsview Resort & Spa by Hilton - Niagara Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Fallsview Resort And Spa By Hilton - Niagara Falls
- Doubletree Fallsview Resort & Spa By Hilton - Niagara Falls Hotel Niagara Falls
- Doubletree Fallsview Hotel By