We chose the Doubletree Resort due to pleasant experiences at another Doubletree hotel. This one exceeded our expectations. Easy to navigate to compared to other hotels in other cities. We also wanted a quiet hotel for ending our three day two night vacation after Great Wolf Lodge. We have three children (8 mths to 5 yrs) so we wanted a suite. We reserved and received a 2 Queen 2 Room suite River view.
Upon arrival the staff was great and offered many suggestions for our brief stay (one night). One recommendation we should have taken was to ask the front desk staff where to eat dinner since it was over $80 for our family to eat at a local chain restaurant (no liquor, desert, or appetizers purchased). It is expensive to eat near Clifton Hills - from our experience. Parking was good and had the regular $10 fee - but it was in the off-season so we parked "really close' to the hotel.
Upon entering the lobby we were amazed with the quiet atmosphere. It was in the off-season so it was exceptionally quiet in the room also. Amazing view of the south, east, and west since the room was on the end of the hotel (10th floor). Lots of room for the three children (including playpen offered by the hotel). We used the fridge since we packed food for breakfast and lunch. Even when we ate breakfast in the 2nd room we did not feel "cramped". We have paid much more for smaller hotel rooms in other cities. For the cost - great value just for the room. Other services were a bonus - the front desk lady got me access to the Business Centre for me to use the internet late at night (use it after the UPS Store closes) and the pool and hot tub were appreciated by the rest of my family.
Even the maintenance guys washing the windows in the morning entertained our 3 yr old while we were packing to leave. Good service, great attitude, clean, beautiful location & property. We will definitely go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A relaxing, secure environment removed from-but still close to-the high energy pace of exciting attractions, the American and Canadian Falls (two short blocks) and the Fallsview Casino and Entertainment Complex (400 yards). Convenient on-site parking. Referencing the natural elegance of the Frank Lloyd Wright era and the rustic timeless architecture of a Grand National Park Lodge. Four diamond AAA/CAA award winner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Ebookers, Hilton Hotels Direct, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your DoubleTree Fallsview Resort & Spa by Hilton - Niagara Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Fallsview Resort And Spa By Hilton - Niagara Falls
- Doubletree Fallsview Resort & Spa By Hilton - Niagara Falls Hotel Niagara Falls
- Doubletree Fallsview Hotel By