“Love the approach”

Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
“Love the approach”
Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

Great approach to the breakfast and lunch type restaurant. The food is great as are the prices. Enjoy innovative or non-standard menu items that always end up being delicious.

1 Thank Karen T

Niagara Falls, Canada
“Delicious Sunday Breakfast”
Reviewed 6 July 2014

Our breakfast experience at the Triple D was terrific. The eating area was spottless, the menu had very unique and creative options, the staff were friendly and attentive and the food was delicious. This is the only breakfast restaurant that I`ve eaten in that serves real maple syrup as the standard accompaniment to their pancakes. This was our first visit, but definitely won`t be our last.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank The_Humbers
Hamilton, Canada
“Triple Threat ... Triple Delight”
Reviewed 21 June 2014

My family stopped in on the way home, and I must say we were surprised, the setting was perfect for the four of us, the kids loved the stools, the décor was 50's style and the place was bright and very clean ... bonus.
I was torn between the triple threat and the Ruben Omelette, so I ordered both, one word FANTASTIC, I regret having to share with my wife. My daughter ordered the French Toast Purse, which she fell in love with and devoured, my son had the all in one, made just for him.
The service was very good, very detailed, the place was pretty busy and our food came out in a timely manner...which I was not expecting.
Over all we truly enjoyed our visit and will stop in again, hopefully for lunch as I reviewed the menu and the choices look very intriguing... and very unique.

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank commonfolk t
“Nice touch”
Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

Really nice the 2th best restaurant if been to and the peanut butter bread sandwich the Goodness keep up the good work.

2 Thank caleb s
Niagara Falls, Canada
“Local Tom”
Reviewed 6 May 2014 via mobile

Had lunch with my daughter and her boyfriend. Awesome sandwich. Staff are friendly and attentive. The menu has dome really creative choices. I'm a pancake lover, and Triple D's has some amazing ideas. I will continue eating here.

5 Thank captaintw