“All greasy foods”

Clifton Hill Family Restaurant
Ranked #405 of 587 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Cuisines: Canadian
Reviewed 20 July 2014

We went for dinner our first night because it was in walking distance, but there was nothing on the menu but fast foods and fried foods. Hardly a family restaurant. We didn't go back so I don't know what breakfast and lunch menus look like.

Reviewed 17 July 2014

My family and I were starting to get hungry so we decided to get something to eat right on Clifton Hill. We spotted the CH Family Restaurant and decided to eat there. The food was pretty good and reasonably priced considering the price of everything else in the area. The washroom was useable although I had to clean it myself before allowing my son to sit on the toilet but hey that happens at home sometimes lol. The food was very quick coming to the table and the waitress was polite although she didn't seem overly happy.
It wasn't fancy but it wasn't a dive either. I would definitely go back again for the price and the food quality.

Reviewed 13 July 2014

I wish we had picked another lunch spot. It was okay, but very pricey. Sodas are 3.50 each! I would spend my money at something a little better.

Reviewed 8 July 2014

Staff were friendly and food not overpriced, but very much like a cafe than a restaurant. Clean and good value for money.

Reviewed 27 June 2014

Came in for lunch with 3 adults 1 child. Were seated right away but then waited about 20 mins before anyone even came to our table and the place was pretty empty. We got burgers and the food was average. This might sound mean and I don't intend it that way but the guy who took our drink order either had a major sunburn or a skin condition which his skin was all flaking. I actually noticed it and obviously didn't say anything but the child in our group wouldn't even drink her drink she was so grossed out, I didn't blame her. Its probably not appropriate to be handling drinks and food until something like that is healed.