“Superb!! What a gem!”

Cuisines: American, Canadian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 26 August 2014

I have been coming to this wonderful establishment since it changed ownership a little over a year ago. I can't say anything bad about it! Friendly staff that enjoy sharing a smile. The chef is creative and inspires your taste buds. There is a great selection of beer on tap for everyone! From the easy drinking to the hoppy hardcores! It is a fair price for an amazing experience. The patio over looks the river. What a view. Wouldn't dream of going anywhere else in the falls for my afternoon fair and drink with my darling. Have tried almost everything on the menu and have not once been disappointed! I give it six stars out of five! Bravo! Hope great the success for this place in the future!

2  Thank Samanthadick

Reviewed 24 August 2014

My family popped in for dinner last week, and were highly impressed by the warm and welcoming staff and the high calibre of food! The chef owner is the real deal; he puts a five star spin on every dish he prepares. From my mom's steak salad and my panini to the fish and chips, quesadillas and poutine that were ordered at our table, there was nothing that we didn't like and wouldn't recommend to others. The food was as good, if not better, than most places I've visited in the area. We'll be back, for sure!

2  Thank SLD143
Reviewed 21 August 2014

I don't eat out all that often so finding a place where the food tastes like it was made especially for me is something I really appreciate. I enjoyed the friendly, efficient staff and comfortable surroundings both times I went. A suggestion. I'm really picky about potatoes so it would be great to be able to eat every one of the fries on my plate. The roasted potatoes were excellent, though. Hope you're around for a LONG time!

Reviewed 20 August 2014

From the outside, this looks like your local watering hole (and it even has 2 pool tables on the inside) but the place had been recommended so we went with an open mind. We both ordered the Black Angus Steak with loaded potato and arugula salad (dressed with slivered red pepper, prosciutto crisps, shaved parmesan and a yummy dressing) for $20 which was the most expensive item on the reasonably priced menu. We ordered our steaks medium rare that is the way they came. It was a flavourful and filling meal. Can't wait to return to try other items on the menu. Too bad we didn't have room for dessert as they are only $5!

Reviewed 12 August 2014

Riverside tavern is a short drive from the busy Niagara Falls that provides amazing food, wonderful views of the river and that "personal" touch from all of the staff.
Our table had a variety of food that was all spectacular, especially the home made fish cakes, scallops and mussels. A definite dining pleasure.
The owners are kind and personable. A must visit for anyone wishing a truly wonderful meal.