“Great spot for a sales meeting”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Niagara Falls
Fallsview Casino Resort
Ranked #14 of 129 Hotels in Niagara Falls
Ontario, Canada
“Great spot for a sales meeting”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 November 2013

We had our quarterly sales meeting at this location, and the hotel was beautiful, clean and fit the requirements of what we needed, 100%. I would recommend doing valet parking rather than self park as I believe it was only a difference of a few dollars, and the convenience of it far outweighs navigating the elevator and hallways to make it to the hotel.
As for rooms, we could see both falls and the sunrise in the morning was perfect. The rooms were quiet and allowed for a great evening of sleep after long days of meetings.
Definitely a great spot to stay and if you have time to visit the shops and the casino, then it is even better!

Room Tip: I am that not all rooms face the falls, so I would request one with a view, from the higher floors...
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (211)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Niagara Falls, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 November 2013

My wife Andrea and I stayed at the hotel for the night of November 12th,2013. We were looking to have a nice relaxing time in a great hotel and that is exactly what we got. I am probably one of the most picky , critical people of a hotel and will only leave a comment if the hotel is really bad or really good. Our experience started at the front desk where they were very quick to get us checked in and were very efficient. The room" WOW" is really all I can say. The view of the Falls was more than I expected and being on the 25th floor topped it off. I really can't put into words just how much the view surprised me. To me it is the best view of the Falls hands down of all the hotels here. Next has to be how clean the hotel room was. As I said I am picky but this was the cleanest hotel room I have ever stayed at. Best part of staying here is once you get in the hotel you never have to go outside. You have the casino, restaurants, shopping, pool, workout room, spa and a view of the Falls. Perfect is the only word to describe it.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
3 Thank drizzt1234
Hamilton, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 November 2013 via mobile

Very nice hotel. I have stayed in a number of the other hotels in the area and I think the views are the best from the casino resort. Parking was included, rooms were very comfortable and clean, falls view room was spectacular! Check in and asking for specific items was pleasant and quick! The only thing I would gave liked is bathrobes in the rooms(like most higher end hotels) and better blackout curtains.

Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Cudahy, Wisconsin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 November 2013

Our stay could not have been any better than it was. The check in staff are very friendly and helpful. The Bell Hop was most accommodating and helpful. The casino staff are very friendly. Everything is extremely clean. Our room was breathtaking with views if both the city and the Falls. I can't imagine what could have been better than this. I think we chose the best property in Niagara Falls. I felt very special here.

Room Tip: Definitely pay the extra fee to have a Falls view room.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank KnittingNut53110
Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 November 2013

an excellent high quality hotel. which is perfectly located right next to the falls. the falls view rooms are perfect, all night long looking out your window, across the lit up, changing colors , of the falls. excellent casino if you wish to indulge. and an absolutely top class restaurant. the steak house, was unbelievable. couldn't have hoped for better, loved it all.

Room Tip: simple. the falls view rooms, why else would you be there... and they live up to their name, not lik...
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
Miami, Florida
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 October 2013

if you are going to the falls you have to stay here.We were on the 24st floor, had emailed the hotel in advance with my request for a great view and it was accomodated. We had an excellent room with a beautiful view of the falls.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled with family
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 October 2013

Our most recent holiday to Canada ended with a long weekend in Niagara. We had planned it to co-inside with the light show and the fireworks. As it was getting a bit chilly outside two other couples joined my wife and I in our room on the sixteenth floor to watch the show. We had a most enjoyable evening remembering all the good times we all had many years ago when I had lived in Canada. The hotel was very comfortable and the view of the falls was magnificent, especially as the sun came up on a morning. We will stay here again if we are ever back this way.

Room Tip: Make sure you ask for a falls view room.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends