Fallsview Casino Resort
  • Breakfast included
US$149
US$128
  • Restaurant
Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
US$91
US$126
US$120
Hotels.com
  • Fitness centre
Holiday Inn Niagara Falls - By The Falls(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$137
US$127
  • Restaurant
All reviewsgrand buffetavalon theatrefallsview casinoplayers cardhorseshoe fallsamerican fallscorner roomnon smokingtim hortonsgreat viewfree parkingbeautiful roomsmoking roomself parkingcanadian sideskylon towerclifton hill
Reviewed 2 December 2013

My family and I often travel during the off season. We do this to save money and to avoid the long lines that we face during warm weather travel. My wife recently suggested we go to Niagara Falls during the Thanksgiving break. It was a great idea.

I enjoyed the best night's sleep in over a year at this hotel. The mattress and the comforter were just perfect.

The room was large. In addition to the two queen sized beds in the room, there was a huge window occupying the wall overlooking the falls. Better yet, there was a very comfortable easy chair with an ottoman so that we could gaze out in comfort.

All rooms in this hotel face the falls. This means that all rooms have stunning views.

Our kids enjoyed swimming in the pool. There is an exercise room, but I can't say that I used it.

I enjoyed an evening Scotch at the bar. Nice atmosphere.

My wife and I visited the casino and received (and lost!) $25 on the slot machines very quickly.

We reserved over the internet. When we arrived, we inquired if there were any package deals. It turned out that there was a package deal that was less expensive than the one we had. They were able to switch us over to the package which included two nights stay; breakfast for two days; dinner for two for one night; and $50 of gambling money.

The only bad thing here was the cost of parking a car overnight: $30. For our second night, we parked behind the steakhouse across the street and saved our money.

Meals were pricey in the restaurant, but the service was top notch. The waiters and waitresses quickly introduced themselves and brought us anything that we requested. They were friendly, quick, and efficient. Food always arrived quickly.

I was impressed by the attention to detail in the restaurant. This expressed itself in things like the fashionable plates and soup bowls, as well as the say they presented my salad on the first night.

Consider coming here during the winter. I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I did.

Room Tip: All rooms are excellent. All rooms face the falls.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 November 2013

This is a very nice hotel, but inside, looks like many hotels. What makes it special is the view. We had an unobstructed view of both Horseshoe and American Falls. We were perched right above Horseshoe. It was amazing. I spent a lot of time at the window in a chair, just watching the falls. They are mesmerizing because they are ever-changing. The room itself was big, very clean, with a comfy bed and large beautiful bathroom. The price is steep, but worth it for the view. The falls are why you come here, and you cannot beat this view.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank boomertraveler54
Reviewed 24 November 2013 via mobile

#Avalon - #Christmas on #Ice

Show is more of less OK. But the thing that on the floor staff has been more like police in attempt to prohibit any picture taking has spoiled all the experience. Looks like #Fallsview #Casino #resort #Avalon #ballroom management still lives in a Stone Age, never heard of social media etc. SAD! One more thing- if you have floor seats, which you pay more for - you are not gonna see much due to low elevation.

Stayed: November 2013
Reviewed 21 November 2013

We stayed 2 nights in a fallsview room and it was amazing! The staff were great and the price was managable due to staying at the end of the fall season. The room was trendy, comfortable, clean and the view was incredible! We pulled 2 chairs up to the window and sat for hours enjoying the gardens and falls. The casino-hotel is on the Canadian side and within walking distance to restaurants, the falls, shopping, etc. Not all rooms have a view of the falls and until you check in, your accomodations are unknown. It's all about the views and without that, I might stay elsewhere at a more reasonable rate. We would definately stay there again!

Room Tip: Get a room on a level above the 9th floor for exceptional views.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 November 2013

We had our quarterly sales meeting at this location, and the hotel was beautiful, clean and fit the requirements of what we needed, 100%. I would recommend doing valet parking rather than self park as I believe it was only a difference of a few dollars, and the convenience of it far outweighs navigating the elevator and hallways to make it to the hotel.
As for rooms, we could see both falls and the sunrise in the morning was perfect. The rooms were quiet and allowed for a great evening of sleep after long days of meetings.
Definitely a great spot to stay and if you have time to visit the shops and the casino, then it is even better!

Room Tip: I am that not all rooms face the falls, so I would request one with a view, from the higher floors, if possible.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business