Victoria Motor Inn at the Falls and Casino
Ranked #67 of 128 Hotels in Niagara Falls
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
“Awesome”
Reviewed 15 August 2012

Stayed here for 2 nights, clean room and great price. great service was able to ask questions and they went out of their way to assist for directions to the whirlpool jet boats. Both mornings had breakfast in the restaurant downstairs, great price and great food.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Hamilton, Ohio
Reviewed 19 July 2012

This is a very old and outdated hotel. Not anything to brag about. It is convenient to Clifton Hill.
The room was dirty and no phone for service. Have to go to the desk for everything. Ice etc. They do have an outdoor pool that looked inviting but the gate is locked. I do not recommend staying here.

Room Tip: Drive on by and choose another place to stay.
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank mlrosado
Montreal, Canada
Reviewed 18 July 2012

We stayed one night on May 20. I did my reservations online on their site. It was $50 per room per night + taxes and fees = $57.99. I had 3 rooms so total should have been $173.97. My mistake that I didn't print out my reservation emails with the fees, but I did call them in advance.

We were in a hurry when we checked out and I paid $208.80. Overcharged by about $35. I asked why it was over my initial budget, and they said because of taxes. I couldn't think of any other expense they could have charged.

I have the payment receipt, and there is no breakdown. I want the overpayment back.

Already had issues with them at the start because i reserved on their website, and then later bought teambuy for this and they wouldn't honor it because of a non-existing clause about holidays. Not because I reserved online first, before teambuy (although this shouldn't have mattered). It was NOT stated in the fine print and the vouchers, and Teambuy acknowledged that I should have been accommodated. BUT they wouldn't let me use it and had conflicting conversations with teambuy and the manager/Paul. In the end, I got tired and just refunded my teambuy.

Annoying and not professional staff.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled with family
Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
Reviewed 17 July 2012

On a whim my boyfriend and I went in to see if there was any vacancy last Friday evening. I will say for a Friday night in the summer, including parking the price was phenomenal! We ended up getting the oval shaped jacuzzi room, with a private balcony. It was wonderful, the room was spotless and very well taken care of. Even better was the private balcony that looked right out onto one of the main streets. We had a great view of the casions, and ferris wheel. We were also only steps away from many main attractions, as well as a great varirty of restaurants and entertainment hot spots! It was a fantastic night, in the morning we checked out and met with a very pleasant lady at the front desk. She was telling us that it is a family run businees, and also mentioned they do a breakfast there as well. It was wonderful staying somewhere, where they treat you as friends and make sure you are comfortable. This will most defintley be our Inn or choice when visiting Niagara Falls, which we do quite frequently! Next time, we will make sure we have time to try the breakfast! Thanks again staff, at the Victoria Motor In at the Falls and Casino.

Room Tip: Just speak with the staff, they will do there very best at getting a room for you that will meet you...
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple
michigan
Reviewed 30 June 2012

Let me start out by saying i was a little disappointed by this hotel.
First - They said outdoor pool, but when we arrived the pool was empty and nasty looking, with pop cans and garbage lying around.
Second - The overall look of the hotel was dated, and dirty. With bags of trash, and empty cups sitting in the corner of the parking area.
Third - They said tv with cable, and the tv did not work, every channel you tried you got no signal.
Fourth - You have to pay 10 dollars a day to park, and they had a sign that said people can pay 5 dollars to park here all day even if their not staying here. Considering the cost of the hotel, they should offer free parking for those who are staying there.
One last negative... the bath towels were a joke. Super thin and way to small.

On a positive note..
the location was very nice, central to the falls and clifton hill area.
The beds were comfy and they had nice big pillows.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank janetraxler8
Edgewood, Maryland
Reviewed 27 June 2012

My boyfriend and I saw this place as we was walking around Clifton Hill on my recent trip. We decided that we would would try the breakfast during our stay there. This "Mom and Pop" restaurant had great breakfast. I had the Canadian and was very pleased. This is a nice and pleasant place to get breakfast for a reasonable price. When I go back, I plan on going there again for breakfast.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank SDWallace625
Auburn, New York
Reviewed 26 June 2012

just stayed there rooms are horrible carpet dirty the ac smelled of ciagarettes .i would of rather stayed in a card board box on the street before i go back there.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple