“Awesome worth for the price!!!”

Victoria Motor Inn at the Falls and Casino
Ranked #73 of 129 Hotels in Niagara Falls
Montreal, Canada
“Awesome worth for the price!!!”
Reviewed 6 June 2013

We went in for our first anniversary, and the staff were really helpful. Though we came 4hrs before the check in time, the lady did not charge us a penny more. An awesome room with good service. I would definitely recommend it to my friends...

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank KailashJakkala

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
London, ON
Reviewed 9 May 2013

I wouldn't normally stay in a place like this, but had some credits with Dealfind that needed to be used. This is definitely a value, no frills hotel and if you are just looking for a place to crash this will work. There was no Wi-Fi that I could tell, and there was no shampoo or conditioner provided (perhaps this was an oversight). Room was clean, but lacking in even a coffee maker. We paid the little extra to upgrade to queen bed, but it was definitely not the most comfortable bed in the world. Check-in was easy, and the parking is $10 however they only charged us for the one day, letting us keep our car there on the day of check-out. They also have a restaurant down stairs were you get 15% off, but we didn't eat breakfast so were not able to take advantage of it. There are cheaper hotels that provided Wi-Fi near by, but I do not know how they would compare room wise. That being said, I would probably pay the little extra to go down the road to one of the Mariott's for an upgraded experience but this did the trick for the time we were there. We'd stay again but would not go out of our way.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 20 September 2012

We stayed there for 1 night on Aug. 31. It's a very basic motel with no phone, no clock and the TV is not working. It's a run-down place with new renovation in the rooms. It's overall considered to be "clean", at least no bugs. We paid $69/night plus taxes. Besides, there's a $10 charge plus taxes for parking. Considering the location, it's reasonable. Just don't expect much out of a basic motel.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Reviewed 15 August 2012

Stayed here for 2 nights, clean room and great price. great service was able to ask questions and they went out of their way to assist for directions to the whirlpool jet boats. Both mornings had breakfast in the restaurant downstairs, great price and great food.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
Hamilton, Ohio
Reviewed 19 July 2012

This is a very old and outdated hotel. Not anything to brag about. It is convenient to Clifton Hill.
The room was dirty and no phone for service. Have to go to the desk for everything. Ice etc. They do have an outdoor pool that looked inviting but the gate is locked. I do not recommend staying here.

Room Tip: Drive on by and choose another place to stay.
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank mlrosado
Montreal, Canada
Reviewed 18 July 2012

We stayed one night on May 20. I did my reservations online on their site. It was $50 per room per night + taxes and fees = $57.99. I had 3 rooms so total should have been $173.97. My mistake that I didn't print out my reservation emails with the fees, but I did call them in advance.

We were in a hurry when we checked out and I paid $208.80. Overcharged by about $35. I asked why it was over my initial budget, and they said because of taxes. I couldn't think of any other expense they could have charged.

I have the payment receipt, and there is no breakdown. I want the overpayment back.

Already had issues with them at the start because i reserved on their website, and then later bought teambuy for this and they wouldn't honor it because of a non-existing clause about holidays. Not because I reserved online first, before teambuy (although this shouldn't have mattered). It was NOT stated in the fine print and the vouchers, and Teambuy acknowledged that I should have been accommodated. BUT they wouldn't let me use it and had conflicting conversations with teambuy and the manager/Paul. In the end, I got tired and just refunded my teambuy.

Annoying and not professional staff.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled with family
Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
Reviewed 17 July 2012

On a whim my boyfriend and I went in to see if there was any vacancy last Friday evening. I will say for a Friday night in the summer, including parking the price was phenomenal! We ended up getting the oval shaped jacuzzi room, with a private balcony. It was wonderful, the room was spotless and very well taken care of. Even better was the private balcony that looked right out onto one of the main streets. We had a great view of the casions, and ferris wheel. We were also only steps away from many main attractions, as well as a great varirty of restaurants and entertainment hot spots! It was a fantastic night, in the morning we checked out and met with a very pleasant lady at the front desk. She was telling us that it is a family run businees, and also mentioned they do a breakfast there as well. It was wonderful staying somewhere, where they treat you as friends and make sure you are comfortable. This will most defintley be our Inn or choice when visiting Niagara Falls, which we do quite frequently! Next time, we will make sure we have time to try the breakfast! Thanks again staff, at the Victoria Motor In at the Falls and Casino.

Room Tip: Just speak with the staff, they will do there very best at getting a room for you that will meet you...
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple