MOLD, MOLD, MOLD,.....terrible hotel!!! Mold in the bathroom was black as the ace of spades. The rugs were dirty and goodness only knows what was crawling under the bed. The smell of the room was terrible. I actually went to the dollar store and purchased some candles. TV remote didn't work. Air conditioner, needed cleaning, was blowing out moldy,mildew air.
When you sat on the toilet you almost fell into the tub. The floor in the bathroom was hollow. It felt like you were going to go through any minute. We paid a whopping $300+_ tax for two nights. We did not go into the room first to inspect it before we paid. There was broken glass in the pool, from a patio table that smashed. The owners didn't rush to get it out, paid absolutely no attention to the issue. the waterslide was cracked and when it was brought to the owners attention, again they couldn't be bothered. Terrible service. Would I stay there again...ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!! If I had pictures
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelsClick and Evoline ltd so you can book your A-1 Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- a-1 Hotel Niagara Falls
- a 1 Motel