“Great Stay at Villa Gardenia B&B”

Villa Gardenia Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #17 of 69 Niagara Falls B&B and Inns
Las Vegas, NV
Reviewed 10 October 2005

We loved our stay at Villa Gardenia B&B in Niagara Falls. It has all the charm with all the modern amenties. The house was absolutely beautiful. Our vacation was wonderful and the breakfast was delicious. We had a great stay at Villa Gardenia B&B.

4  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Reviewed 15 September 2005

We recently stayed at Villa Gardenia Bed and Breakfast and cannot say enough about the room and service we received. Upon our arrival Anna helped us plan each day of our 4 day stay. We would not have done and seen all there is to see in Niagara if it was not for Anna's expertise in the tourism field. We have travelled to all parts of the world and must say that this was by far our most enjoyable stay at any one location. We were accomodated in every way possible and always with a smile. The breakfast each morning was delicious and was a great start to each day. You will not find a NEATER and CLEANER establishment to stay in anywhere. Believe me!!!!
If there is anyone planning a trip to Niagara do not waste your time checking out any other inn. STAY HERE !!!

Tom and Cindy
Calgary, Alberta
Canada

• Stayed: September 2005
7  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Walker, LA
Reviewed 11 July 2005

What a wonderful time! A time to remember. Our one night stay turned into a five night stay! Anna and Tony were great hosts. Their recommendations on places to visit were fantastic! Thank you Villa Gardenia B&B for a wonderful time!

4  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Canada
Reviewed 6 July 2005

When we were planning our vacation to Niagara, I visited tripadvisor and after reading the reviews for Villa Gardenia B&B I was convinced to book our stay there and I was so thrilled that we did. I travelled with my brother, niece and a friend, we occupied three rooms and had a fabulous stay. Each room was very comfortable and not to mention spotless. We stayed five nights and Anna and Tony had no problem helping us fill our days. Anna made the best cinnamin french toast I ever had. I would and will recommend this b&b to any traveller visiting Niagara!

2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Montreal, Quebec
Reviewed 21 June 2005

My husband and I booked a room at Villa Gardenia B&B based on the review that I read dated June 7 & 14, 2005 and I must say my first experience at a B&B was wonderful. Their rooms were very lovely, comfortable and clean. The breakfast was delicious and the service and hospitality was gracious. Be sure to give them a call, their rates were very reasonable as well.

5  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 14 June 2005

I also stayed at Villa Gardenia Bed and Breakfast and we had a wonderful time. We stayed in the Rome Rome it was fantastic. The breakfast was wondeful and Tony and Anna D'Amico were exceptional helpful and friendly during our visit. I would highly recommend this bed and breakfast to anyone!

• Stayed: May 2005
6  Thank Andrea H
Reviewed 7 June 2005

I just returned from a wonderful vacation in Niagara Falls Ontario Canada. We stayed at Villa Gardenia Bed & Breakfast located on Zimmerman Avenue. We stayed in the Venice Room, it had a queen size bed, fireplace, private ensuite bathroom, colour tv with a dvd player. The room was so quiet, comfortable and spacious.

Anna and Tony, the hosts made us feel right at home, they were both very kind, hospitable and gracious.

The breakfast was incredible, we had homemade french toast with fresh fruit.

My husband and I can't say enough about this place we highly recommend to anyone wanted to visit Niagara Falls and stay at a beautifully decorated home that was unbelievably clean!

Villa Gardenia Bed & Breakfast was great!

7  Thank A TripAdvisor Member