“Worth it !!!”

Ranked #56 of 128 Hotels in Niagara Falls
Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada
“Worth it !!!”
Reviewed 3 October 2013

I choose this Super 8 North of the falls because of the location where this motel is situated. This motel is located right on the river road with all the rooms facing towards the river. This place is excellent for all kind of travellers as I was with my girlfriend and we just wanted to spend time together without any disturbance which we found in here. It is walking distance to the attractions like whirlpool and white river walk. The staff is very friendly and helpful and the restaurant besides the motel adds light to the motel and the food is good too. Finally, our weekend trip was successful as we guys belongs to a city New York and we were looking for clean room with basic amenities which we found in this super 8 North of the falls.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
super8NiagaraFalls, Manager at Super 8 Niagara Falls North, responded to this review, 4 October 2013
Thanks for staying at Super8. Really happy that you had pleasant time with us. hope to see you soon.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (81)
  • Korean first
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed 3 October 2013

This hotel was "THE BEST"
Eveything it takes to have a perfect fun holiday ...
The rooms was so clean , the staff was so friendly they greeted us and they took care of our needs ..
The location of the hotel is so good.. There was one problem that I faced which was the room door was spoilt .. I was wondering how to sleep at night b all my luggage is here so then I called the front desk from my room and they came up immediately .. They was like calm n very on job they solved my problem within minutes and then I got happy and I also judged that they were very impromptu in their work no delays or anything .. Looking at them working like this gave me so much satisfaction that I made the right choice ..
In conclusion I would like to come back an stay at this hotel again in my next vacation and yes though there were negative points that I faced but the positive points covers it all so yea ..

• Stayed September 2013
Thanks for staying at Super8. Thanks for the comments. For sure we will address the issues as soon as possible. Hope to see you soon
Reviewed 2 October 2013

I stayed here in September with my family. the rooms were clean the staff was very helpful to check, we checked into our room and later on we found out that one of the lights wasn't working I called from my room to the front desk n desk clerk came right away and he fixed our problems the staff was very helpful and greeted us very nicely, the rooms were clean. although the rooms were clean the staff was good but the building is little old and I think they should upgrade it otherwise the location is a very very good. I would recommend everybody to visit this place. my reservation was through Expedia .ca but they booked a smoking room mistakenly but the manager was very helpful and he so solved the problem out in a few seconds it was very kind of him.

• Stayed September 2013
Thanks for the comments. Hope to see you soon
Cleveland, Ohio
Reviewed 27 September 2013

This is, by far, the worst hotel I have ever visited. The owner/manager is dishonest. We paid $60 in advance for a "pet fee" ($20 per day for three days), yet this manager claimed that we never paid and essentially kicked us out after the first night and refused to refund our money for the second and third nights of our reservation. We lost more than $300 because of his dishonesty. Additionally, the website indicates that this is a "pet friendly hotel," yet there are at least four signs in the lobby and on the front door which read "NO PETS ALLOWED." The room was dirty and dingy, with old wallpaper used to cover the holes in the wall. I would have been more comfortable sleeping out in my car. DO NOT STAY AT THIS HOTEL UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
super8NiagaraFalls, Manager at Super 8 Niagara Falls North, responded to this review, 30 September 2013
Thanks for staying at Super8. Please accept my apologies for the bad experience you had with the property. You booked through Expedia. You paid Expedia only for room, not for the pet. You never declared that you have pet upon your check in, then how you can say that we did charge you for the pet. You smuggled the pet into non-pet friendly room.To avoid allergies for future customer, now we have do a deep clean for that room, which will cost us a lot of money. We didn't kick you out from the room. We even didn't know that you have checked out from the room, until we met your friend , who showed up next morning and suppose to take care of your dog. She told us that you have a pet, and she suppose take care of your dog. For some reason, you checked out from the room without advising anybody at the front, you smuggled the dog, and now when Expedia refuse to give you money back, you just wrote bad about our place. This is not fair.
Anil Dhodi
Brampton, Ontario, Canada
Reviewed 26 September 2013

Had a super stay at this hotel. Our hotel rooms tap was not working. Got it fixed in half an hour by the maintenance guy. Mr.Ben, the manger is very smart and funny with words. He gave us discounted tickets for the attractions as well when we asked him. Wanted to thank her wife as well as him for making our stay an amazing experience.

Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
Thanks for choosing Super8 as your destination. I am very happy that your stay was pleasant . Hope to see you soon.
Ben Somal
Coal Valley, Illinois
Reviewed 22 September 2013

We stayed in July. When we arrived, the bathroom was filthy (lots of hair and mold) and the toilet was plugged. When we told the woman at the desk, she said there wasn't a maintenance person because it was Sunday and asked if we wanted a plunger. I said no. I wanted someone to come take care of it. She looked around and couldn't find a plunger anyway. She then said that someone would be down to take care of it. We went swimming and checked back with her. No one had been to take care of it. A couple of hours later, a guy knocked on our door and handed my husband a plunger. I believe this guy and the woman may be the owners. They drove away together and then the man was back at the hotel later that night. I am thankful that we were only staying one night. If you want a filthy place, unfriendly and rude people working at the hotel, this is the place for you. Next time, I will pay more for clean and friendly.

To the owners of this place: I've read your responses to people who had a bad experience at your hotel. Obviously, the problems are not corrected. Apologies are only worth something if they are sincere. We had a very bad experience. We will never stay at your hotel again.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Thanks for staying at Super8. I apologize for your bad experience with our property. Most of the time we have maintenance guy on duty. During your stay, unfortunately , he was sick. My front clerk did his best to accommodate you. But still, if you are not happy with the service, I do apologize for that. Please give us one more chance to serve you better.

Ben Somal