“HIGHLY RECOMMEND...AMAZING STAY!!”

Niagara Falls Courtside Inn
Ranked #111 of 128 Hotels in Niagara Falls
Reviewed 4 August 2014

Formerly know as the Camelot Inn, this place met all of our expectations!
Our stay was very enjoyable and the staff was otherwise flawless, particularly Mo. We were allowed special access to the pool at any time, no noise complaints, and the beautiful decor satisfied our every aesthetic need. Slept great, complimentary almonds and hookah, and enough space in our room for our very own b**r pong table.
Upon departure, we were given a soothing farewell and a picture for our everlasting memories.
10/10 Would stay again!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
8  Thank simardn69

Reviewed 11 July 2014

I stayed courtside inn 2 times and i really enjoyed my stay. Am satisfied with all facilities as i didnt expect a five star hotel but a safe and fine place to sleep. this is really cheap and we were being in the heart of niagara falls and in the outskirt of all the amenities includes lots of restaurants, grocery shops and even the hospital is in the front 2 min from the motel. The real fact is that its not too expensive that other 2 starred motels in falls and even 7 minutes to falls by walking..eventhough there should be some renovations to be gone through. Cleaning was good and i had a safe feelings over there. $ 8 Parking is ok but will be happy it would be half of the orginal. The pretty young front desk staff is really magical. The only problem for the motel is with the pool. is still closed at the end of june. Waiting for the pool to open for an other stay with my family and kids. I suggest just call before you go if you really want to enjoy with the pool

Room Tip: top floor is really good to go
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends

-NOT COMFORTABLE
-SERVICE DESK WAS UNHELPFUL
-CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP

Front Desk/Office
-nevered had a hotel asked so much info for checking in
-when we checked out the OFFICE was closed?
-staff un friendly/

save yourself from coming here not not worth it, i know booking over long weekends are expensive but not worth it saving your money for this place.

We had stayed perviously at the other hotels in niagara and this was not worth it

these people need to renovate and do some serious cleanly, the city needs to shut them down for unsanitary.

Room Tip: don't book it!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank angev2013
Reviewed 26 June 2014 via mobile

This is the worst hotel rooms have no working smoke alarms period no daily housekeeping service period rooms smell like cigarette smoke all the time the management here are the worst stuff is falling apart in the bathrooms the beds are like sleeping on concrete this pile of junk should be condemned or torn down to dust I am threatening to get the fire Marshall in this piece of junk motel

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank KEITH F
Reviewed 7 June 2014

This hotel is cheap and in a medium location. The rooms are VERY dated. Had to get our own toilet paper. No phone in the room, and walls were dirty. DO NOT book this hotel for a family vacation. I've been to a lot of hotels and not a fussy person, but this place stretched what I think is sleepable.!!!!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
5  Thank michelle d
Reviewed 26 May 2014

Ok, first we booked via booking.com, we went to NF this past saturday..memorial weekend, 2014, and got there.....it looked so run down, DIRTY mattress in the parking lot, Hotels were booked up being memorial weekend...Ok, we'll give it a try! against my better judgement we checked in. NO offense meant...but ENGLISH ...wasn't easy to understand. We get to our room. ..open the door, and seen cigarette ashes ALL over the floor, the smell of smoke was so profound!! i mean..bad!! the carpet was DIRTY, STAINED and full of cigarette burns. NO AC and the Windows had no screens, inviting not just bugs, but the scary people who just seemed to hang around the parking lot, Ok, lets check the beds!! Dark brown hair under the blanket ... and I swear...a BLOOD stain where your head would be!! ok... went to the desk.. told them we HAD to leave, totally unacceptable, I even did this quietly, in hopes of getting all my money back... well $124.00 was the total, they gave me $50.00 back..They were RUDE, MEAN, and down right NASTY.. . I took the money and RAN!!! My son had a room at Michaels INN (which i would GLADLY recommend to anyone!) so we stayed with him. THANK GOD!!! When i say this place was BAD... that is such an understatement !!! I WOULD SLEEP IN MY CAR, I WOULD SLEEP ON THE STREET!, I WOULD SLEEP IN A GUTTER... BUT I WOULD NEVER EVER EVER< NEVER< SLEEP HERE !!

Room Tip: there are no good rooms! Run.. and Run Fast !!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank mefunygirl
Reviewed 22 May 2014

Me and my husband drove down to the Falls and decided to spend the weekend. We drove around and came across the Courtside Inn Motel, after first impressions, we didn't expect a 5 star motel, however we left happy and got much more than we expected!

The rooms are simple, but clean and the wifi was actually a surprise bonus! We were told that due to new management, the motel was going through some changes, and I must say we were very happy with everything.

The location is AMAZING, especially for the price you pay! The Falls are just a 5mins walk! I will definitely be back when the weather gets better so we can enjoy the walk to Falls even more!

The highlight of our stay has to be the nice, friendly and welcoming owner! He went out of his way to make sure we had everything we needed, from towels and extra pillows to recommending the best restaurants!

I think new management was EXACTLY what this motel needed!

We had an amazing stay and would definitely be back!

• Stayed: May 2014