“Great B&B except the smell”
Review of Angel's Hideaway

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Niagara Falls
Angel's Hideaway
Ranked #48 of 68 Niagara Falls B&B and Inns
Reviewed 6 April 2013

I somewhat enjoyed my stay at Angel's Hideaway. Hosts were great, it was very affordable and private however, there are few reasons why I may or may not consider staying there again. We've stayed in the rooms on the main floor. One of the rooms had windows that opened to the side of the house where the garbage was situated. We went in the summer and I have a very sensitive nose, thus I couldn't sleep well because I was bothered by the stench, yet it was too hot to close the window. Perhaps a fan would have helped air out the room, but then perhaps not? My friend who was staying in the room next to ours slept very well and enjoyed his stay. Which is why I would consider staying again and perhaps trying their top level room? But it again depends on the location of the window and if it also opens to the side of the house. Again, my nose is quite sensitive and I can smell anything and everything. My advice to the hosts is to perhaps relocate their garbage area to a far corner of their property and ensure a tightly fit lid or container and not have bags beside the bin. Especially in heat, garbage can permeate quicker.
I'm still deciding whether to return or not based on the fact that their breakfast was good, anything you wanted, they were very flexible and a lot of it that you'll definitely feel full. The location is on a nice quiet street that's a short drive from the Casino's / downtown. The price is affordable and reasonable. The hosts are welcoming, flexible to your arrival time, friendly yet not intrusive and perceptive to know if you are looking to talk or not.
If I return to Niagara Falls, I would most likely search for another B&B and if I can't find something suitable, maybe I'd return and try their top level room.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
3  Thank Mimigold

Reviewed 9 October 2012

This was our last B&B as our trip was coming to an end..
Arrived early afternoon and our instructions were on the front door.
Let ourselves into a very neat and cosy room for two,with its own dining area and bathroom.
The upstairs room facing the road.Later in the evening meet the owner and Phil was a friendly and helpfull person.[His wife was away,but did meet her later]
Angels Hideaway is in a nice neighborhood and close to the river, but a much longer walk if you want to go into the falls and shops.
Better to pick up the bus that does the rounds of the area.
You can purchase the adventure passes here from Phil,which was also very handy.
Breakfast in the mornings was delivered to your room .Phill did a good job here,and the dishes collected later.
We had a very nice stay here,comfortable bed and good sleeps.
Would I recommend it to others....yes, without a doubt

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Graeme P
Reviewed 16 July 2012

The breakfast was great and relaxing with smooth chinese music. A great wake up. I'm not a morning person but this was the kind of mornings i like. The room was about the size of the one i have at home and the bed was confortable. Also everything was very clean. At a walking distance from everything but still in a quiet neighborhood.

Lixia and Phil were perfect hosts. Discret and nice, kid was sweet also :) It was just like visiting our own family! We will definatly go again next year with the kids.

Room Tip: If you are a family, ask for the rooms at the back of the house that is like a private section or li...
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Milenkokonut
Reviewed 2 July 2012

As I write this post we are actually departing from a two night stay at Angel's Hideaway. First Phil and his wife were very nice the whole stay. Breakfast was served in your room and it was delicious. The bed and breakfast is in a nice neighborhood and if you purchase the adventure pass for the attractions it is only 2 minutes away from one of them that has free parking. That means you can get an early start and beat most of the crowds. The rooms were very comfortable, clean bathroom, air conditioning, and small television. I would recommend this to couples who are staying for the weekend.

Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ramos1445
Reviewed 6 April 2012

My husband and I finished off our honeymoon in Canada with three nights at Angel's Hideaway, Niagara Falls. This is a lovely B&B and the hosts Phil and Lixie cannot do enough for you. We were far enough away from the attactions for it to be quiet but still within easy reach. We walked to Clifton Hill in around 15 minutes. It was a treat to be served breakfast in our room each morning, which was delicious. It really was a home from home.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank joannemarie361
Reviewed 8 January 2012

The young host and hostess are very nice and friendly. We enjoyed the cozy stay there and pleasant trip around the interesting town:)

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank Vicky C
Reviewed 14 August 2011

“Angel’s Hidaway” is a very nice B&B, hosted by a young couple, who are extremely kind and friendly. We are a family of 3, so we booked a suite of 2 rooms with separate bathroom and entrance. The rooms were very quiet and clean, and the breakfast was amazing! The location is great – about 3 minutes walk to River Road which is connected to the local tourist transportation (People’s Mover), and less than 20 minutes walk to the attractions besides the fall. We had a great time, definitely would visit again, strongly recommended!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family