Ritz Inn Niagara
  • Breakfast included
US$149
US$127
  • Restaurant
Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
US$91
US$87
  • Pool
Quality Hotel Fallsview Cascade(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
US$131
US$111
Holiday Inn Niagara Falls - By The Falls(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
US$113
US$131
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
All reviewsmotel experiencefree parkingparking lotfallsview casinoelectric fireplaceclean roomsniagarahoneymoonfees
Reviewed 5 November 2013

I saw this hotel on the show, "Hotel Impossible". But, decided that I would try to give it the benefit of the doubt, and my patronage. I can tell you that although they are not a five star hotel, they also are not expensive, or over-rated. I wasn't at all disappointed with my stay there. It was CLEAN * QUIET* and WELL MAINTAINED. The owners have gone to a lot of trouble to save this place and I feel they have been successful!! I will rent a room there the next trip to Niagara Falls.. if I am ever fortunate to visit the Falls again. I give them 3 stars.

Room Tip: Ask to see the room before you rent it.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
12  Thank Roxann P
Reviewed 15 October 2013

The owners were very nice and several rooms have been upgraded very nicely. The pool is pretty good for this type of motel. This is not the fanciest place but priced quite fair for what you get in this area. Enjoy the falls!!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
11  Thank notintohype
Reviewed 12 September 2013

A cheap hotel, but not all that nice. The bed was good, it was a spacious room, everything was working.
But would go for another hotel next time. There were a lot of nice hotels offering nicer rooms for the same price.

Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
10  Thank Tom M
Reviewed 31 July 2013

Book ed this motel over the phone and I person who answered was very faint. Reached there, the room was small, the TV not working, the microwave oven not connected, the Air con made a terrible sound had to sleep in hot room. The Bathroom was 1930 style with dangling faucet, wake up in the morning and toilet was clogged, went to see the manager and I was told that there is a plunger beneath the staircase and I fix the toilet myself. Had to pay for parking.
Bottom line you will be better off sleeping in your car.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
12  Thank Mike A
Reviewed 28 July 2013

Went on 10 day trip with 9 other friends. this is the dirtiest place I have ever been in............EVER! Folks live there, the pool was nasty. Long walk to falls and casino. Im thinkin they rent by the hour! Scarey! Changed rooms and they re-rented with in a few minutes. Our group does a 10 day vacation/ motorcycle ride every year for the last 12 years. This is by far the worst place I have ever been.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends